D&D 5E War of the Burning Sky (5E)

SuperZero

First Post
While Seaquen is within Dassen's borders, it's a semi-independent city that doesn't pay taxes to the crown.
That's why I didn't count it when I said the party wasn't likely to be heading into Dassen any time soon.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[MENTION=6690219]SuperZero[/MENTION] does front door opens to the outside, or does it open on the inside? If it opens to the outside, I'm thinking of having Davaros cast minor illusion of a board blocking the path inside (and thus requiring the onlookers to waste their actions to determine that it is an illusion). If it opens to the inside. I'm thinking of having him cast minor illusion of a 5ft balista (out of the path of the door, of course, so 5 feet behind) pointing straight at the door, likely scaring them to avoid being hit. Any thoughts/comments about this (I'm asking because some DM's nerf minor illusion, but both scenarios I am contemplating are as per the spell description).
Thanks and cheers,

SG

SuperZero

First Post
Front doors opening to the outside is standard, but I guess I don't know how modern that is...
Sure, let's go with towards the outside.

EtA: Oh, but they're trying to break it in, so it doesn't matter so much which way it's supposed to open.

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
Toby [roll0]

With my Halfling nimbleness it says I can move through the space of opponents larger than small. Is the dog small size? If so i might try and move through the human fighters space to the side just behind her...

Sezarious

Explorer
Erm, do we need touse the EN world dice roller? I just havw found after testing it out in the Meta forums that it seems to always roll poorly. I think in all my roles so far in different posts, 13 or 14 was the best. As for character generation, when i kept posting tests for 4d6 (pick best 3), after rolling that in lots of 6, the best i ever produced was 15. I just generally prefer coyote code, because although it can role very poorly, sometimes it roles well too. Just in the meantime. I'll do my initiative here whilst i await response... [roll0]

Remove ads