• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Watchmen preview impresses

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Very nice trailer, god damn this movie needs to come out now!

Also, semi-off-topic but mhmm, the more I watch HD-stuff on my laptop the more I love my HD laptop :p

Richards

Legend
The initial music from that latest clip (that Krug posted) is from the score to Koyaanisqatsi by Philip Glass. Excellent, excellent work. I'm so looking forward to this movie! (And I'm glad they filmed both endings -- now, they just need to ensure they use the same one as was used in the graphic novel.)

Johnathan

mrtauntaun

First Post
There is a scene in the trailer (a Dr. Manhattan looking blast in a city, NYC?) that makes me think they're going a different route from the graphic novel...

Klaus

First Post
The initial music from that latest clip (that Krug posted) is from the score to Koyaanisqatsi by Philip Glass. Excellent, excellent work. I'm so looking forward to this movie! (And I'm glad they filmed both endings -- now, they just need to ensure they use the same one as was used in the graphic novel.)

Johnathan
Don't get your hopes up. According to some debunking the director did, there's only one ending done.

Me, I've come to accept the reasoning behind the change.

Darth Shoju

First Post
Don't get your hopes up. According to some debunking the director did, there's only one ending done.

Me, I've come to accept the reasoning behind the change.

The way I see it, as long as the idea behind the ending is still intact, then I'm not concerned if there is no giant squid.

mrtauntaun

First Post
The way I see it, as long as the idea behind the ending is still intact, then I'm not concerned if there is no giant squid.

I dunno, the squid seemed just off the wall enough to work. Unite against an otherworldly threat. If what they say is true for the new ending, it lacks that level of urgency for unification.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads