WD's "Base of Operations" OCC

hornedturtle

First Post
I'd so take the Toruk in a fight, let's just hope it doesn't come to that.
(On second thought he has a lot of hp :\ )

Last edited:

Bihlbo

Explorer
WD, I have a question about skills used in your house rules. The house rule says "Use the easy skill mechanic (here)"

Should we use the first or the second? "Maximum Ranks, Limited Choices" or "Level-Based Skills"?

I'd originally used the second one, but it looks like everyone else has actual skill ranks, so I changed my character sheet. Also, I'm glad to see that Concentration in the rules you're using is wisdom-based instead of constitution.

Walking Dad

First Post
The first, sorry for the confusion.

Good to hear, that you like my change to the concentration skill. I only fear it puts the WIS casters into advantage.

Bihlbo

Explorer
Well, as a cleric, Collan is supposed to be able to do things like running down a flight of stairs to deliver a heal spell instead of standing in the back with the wizards. It's why clerics get good armor proficiency. So it makes sense to me! :)

Rhun

First Post
hornedturtle said:
Wow, Rhun, neither of us took any blasting spells. I figure that my arcane blast should do enough damage but it's still surprising.

Rowan is a conjurer...blasting isn't his thing. I kind of figured that as a battle mage, it would be Feather's thing.

Walking Dad

First Post
I hope I will get the first round up today or tomorrow. Still wriggeling with the map.

Mini poll:
Sould we start with the combat and you get a better map in the second round?

Kenku17 said:
(OOC:never mind on putting together the explosive if Toruk is bashing the door. If Paldon has a target Feint and Strike. Do you want IC rolls for me?)

(I think you menat to type 'from' and not 'want to roll IC for me'.)
Yes, I think this makes the game faster. The other players can more easily react on your rolls.
(If you roll a crit, they don't waste a description how they attack the same guy.)

Last edited:

Remove ads