D&D General Welcome Thread

Madjake

Villager
Hi just re-signed. Not sure what happened to my old account. Played D and D since 1st ed in all versions except 3 and 3.5. Currently engaged in several 5th Ed campaigns including a homespun (switched over from a much home-ruled 2nd ed campaign), Ravenloft and the "Tyranny of the Dragons" series.

Larry Dauber

First Post
Hi I am Larry,
I won a Mansion and a Yacht.
I am new to 5e but have played DnD since basic and chain mail. I have just started my first virtual adventure. I am looking for something local to my area or a Al to Join.
LAd

CrystalScion

First Post
Hello! My name is CrystalScion, and I was recomended to this blog after getting the Players Guide for 5E!
I hope that I can find excellent material here, and hopefully make some of my own!

Crimso

First Post
Hello Everybody, so nice to see you! Joined forums to seek out players in So Cal who might like Dragonlance and Star Wars RPG's.

Fronzan

First Post
All Hail the Yellow Banner of Postings!

I give unto the Blessed Banner my second of three offerings!

Also, I would like to just say hi to everyone. I have done only a couple of D&D session but never a full campaign. I will be starting my first one in just a few weeks. What will I be playing as? I am so glad you asked that question and I thought long and hard about it. So, I am going to try my hand at a being a Blue Dragonborn Sorcerer. Well wish me luck.

Remove ads