• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are you reading (May 2005)

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
I've been really lazy so far this year. Currently I am reading:

Mysteries of the Creation by Rabbi Dovid Brown - Fascinating and mind-boggling account of Creation using the Torah, Talmud, Midrash, and Science as sources.

Will in the World by Stephen Greenblatt - Speculative (though using a lifetime of Shakespeare scholarship) biography of William Shakespeare.

Frommers' Guide to Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg - Because there seems to be a trip in the making for next year. :)

Last edited:

Asmo

First Post
freebfrost said:
Crown of Shadows (The Coldfire Trilogy, Book 3) by C. S. Friedman.

I´m also reading Crown of Shadows. This trilogy is superb:can´t recomend it enough. A must read.

Asmo

jcfiala

Explorer
Teller of Tales - Biography of Arthur Conan Doyle.

Pragmatic Unit Testing in C# with NUnit - For work.

Mastering Perl - For fun!

Also going to read through Holy Blood, Holy Grail with my wife.

Phaedrus

First Post
The Soprano Sorceress series by L.E. Modessitt. He's one of my favorite authors. I've read all the Recluse books and just started this set. (Is it Recluse or Recluce... I can't ever keep it straight)

And, in preparation for Kingdom of Heaven coming out this weekend, I stumbled across John J. Robinson's Dungeon, Fire, and Sword in the library. It's a history of the Templars, and so far it is very good.

merztrumpet

First Post
Going back to read the appendices of The Teachings of Don Juan since I skipped them the first time around. Real short so I'll probably reread Cosmic Trigger from R.A.W. since it's been awhile and I have an itch.

somekindofjerk

First Post
(Still) Making my way through The Simarillion and The Call of Cthulhu and Other Stories (one of the collections edited by S.T. Joshi, the Lovecraft expert). Hoping to get to The Difference Engine by Gibson & Sterling and Hellboy: Odder Jobs.

Ibram

First Post
read through the Revenge of the Sith book in a single day (quite dark, it gives me hope for the movie).

I'm rereading "The Bloody Crown of Conan" while I wait for my local book store to stock up on new Warhammer novels.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads