• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What did you do with your 3.0 PHB/DMG/MM when you updated to 3.5?

What did you do with your 3.0 PHB/DMG/MM when you updated to 3.5?

• Traded 'em in

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Sold 'em

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • Kept 'em for sentimental reasons ("3.0 . . . those were the days")

Votes: 126 44.2%
  • Prop up the crooked gaming table with 'em

Votes: 21 7.4%
  • Never updated to 3.5; I still play 3.0!

Votes: 53 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 53 18.6%

JoeGKushner

First Post
Sold mine.

In some ways, I wish I didn't as there are often other aspects of a game that I'm looking for and can't remember if it's 3.0 or 3.5 in terms of origin or if its changed between the two editions.

glass

(he, him)
dead said:
Wow! Eleven votes so far for "Proping up the crooked gaming table".

21 now. Anyway I voted kept them, although not so much for sentimental reasons as by default.

I have 2 PHBs, so I might keep one anddonate the other to my local library: That is a brilliant idea!

glass.

Psion

Adventurer
Other

Kept them as a reference for stuff they broke in 3.5.

Still use 3.5 as my main reference, but it's far from perfect.

robaustin

First Post
DOnated to my local public library - which already had some old 2nd edition D&D books in their collection. I recommend you do this if you can speak with the collections person and they can guarantee they will go into circulation, and not just be trashed or sold at their next "book sale". Gotta make sure they can get into the hands of folks who want to check out the game - so they have to go into circulation. If you're not using yours and your library doesn't see them as evil or controversial definitely do it!

-*Rob

Remove ads