What do you use for a character sheet?

What do you use for a character sheet?

• Photocopies/printouts of the sheet in the PHB.

Votes: 41 15.1%
  • One of the alternate character sheets WotC has one their site.

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • The sheets from one of the Deluxe Character sheet packs (or copies of them).

Votes: 26 9.6%
  • A character sheet I downloaded from the internet.

Votes: 113 41.7%
  • A character sheet I designed and printed out.

Votes: 76 28.0%
  • The output of a character generator program (etools, PCGen, etc).

Votes: 54 19.9%
  • A normal sheet of paper.

Votes: 52 19.2%
  • Other (please describe).

Votes: 24 8.9%

JoeBlank

Explorer
I usually use an excel sheet that a friend made for 3.0. But for some reason I started using a stat block for my sorcerer a few years ago, and I just have not seen a reason to change from that format. His skills are minimal, and he does not like to rely on equipment, so what really matters are his spells. I cut and paste all of them, including descriptions, with little circles I can check off for spell slots used.

The Lost Muse

First Post
I use EMA's sheets in f2f gaming, a word document for online play (because all my players can type on it), and sometimes a plain sheet of paper for myself when I'm not GM'ing.

francisca

I got dice older than you.
For 3.5, I use the sheet Mad Irishman did for Necromancer,

For 1e, I found some good scans of the "Goldenrod" sheets, and picked up some 24lb goldenrod paper to print them on.

Pasus Nauran

First Post
<begin shameless plug> :p

I use my form-based PDF character sheet I designed myself, which incidentally is also available for download on the web. Check it out:

SSA-X2 D&D Character Sheet

Comments are always welcome. Also, I've also got a Spellbook in the works.

<end shameless plug>

DragonLancer

Adventurer
I have several on my HD that I have downloaded from the net, including the WotC one. I just print them off when I need to, and depends which sheet I feel comfortable with for that game.

Remove ads