• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is the best chain fast food restaurant?

What is the best chain fast food restaurant?

DammitVictor

Trust the Fungus
Supporter
It’s more a matter of McDonalds catering to the Lenten observance of us Christians decades ago...
Catering? The Filet O'Fish is cheaper than the standard Quarter Pounder with Cheese. The Double Filet O'Fish they serve during Lent is more expensive than the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

No love at all for Freddy's, huh? I guess that surprises me a little. It's relativley widespread with roughly 450 franchises (about 60 more than In-N-Out) and is my thirteen-year-old son's favorite chain by far.

(To be fair, I hate it.)

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Catering? The Filet O'Fish is cheaper than the standard Quarter Pounder with Cheese. The Double Filet O'Fish they serve during Lent is more expensive than the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.
Catering in that there was a customer demand for fish sandwiches during Lent, so they made one. McDonalds did not have a vegetarian option before that.

Remove ads