• Never. Roleplaying is for £$%&*£’s!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am Tarquin the shady squid

Votes: 2 2.1%

rgoodbb

Adventurer
What is your group’s roleplaying level?

Multiple choice.

Genuinely interested in other’s experiences.

Our group varies from options 3-6 so that’s what I’ve posted.

Last edited:

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Fully Committed. When I let them out of their cells in my basement, they stay fully in character. Or they don't get fed.

Shiroiken

Legend
Our group varies on how much they RP. Some in our group like to RP all the time, but sometimes it's hard to say in character, especially during combat. My current character has a cockney accent, and while I try to use it as much as possible, it's impossible to stay that way the entire time. Others RP in the 3rd person, saying what their character does or says, but seldom using "I."

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Our group varies on how much they RP. Some in our group like to RP all the time, but sometimes it's hard to say in character, especially during combat. My current character has a cockney accent, and while I try to use it as much as possible, it's impossible to stay that way the entire time. Others RP in the 3rd person, saying what their character does or says, but seldom using "I."

Well you can blow me dan wiv a feva. Me goblin shaman is a cockney too!

Satyrn

First Post
So still describing firebolt in fantasticle graphic technicolour detail then?

No. We've ever done such a thing. We're not pretending we're cantrips, after all.

And now I'm really confused what you mean by roleplaying. I had assumed you meant something like "stay in character," but now I wondering if you're asking how descriptive our action declarations are.

MonkeezOnFire

Adventurer
The game where I'm a player it's Quite Often. The game that I GM is closer to When we Remember. There is quite a lot of overlap in players between the two games, but I run a much more relaxed, game where out of character jokes about what's happening are more frequent.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
No. We've ever done such a thing. We're not pretending we're cantrips, after all.

And now I'm really confused what you mean by roleplaying. I had assumed you meant something like "stay in character," but now I wondering if you're asking how descriptive our action declarations are.

You are quite correct with the former.

I was being daft with the latter.

alienux

Explorer
Quite often for us. We do like to role play, but we're never so serious about it that we can't also be ourselves with each other while we play. This is a group of all friends, not just people who are together only to play D&D, so that may play into it.

Remove ads