Unearthed Arcana Where is the new Unearthed Arcana article?

asorel

First Post
That would be cool, would like to see Kinder race. Would also like to see how they see the moon phases effecting magic.

To each his own, but I would much prefer WotC not add a race whose entire nature is ADHD, kleptomania, and about 2 pounds of cocaine. More so when such a race should have gone extinct through natural selection generations ago.

I say expect it to come out on Tuesdays of the second week of the month. That way you'll probably be pleasantly surprised most of the time.

To each his own, but I would much prefer WotC not add a race whose entire nature is ADHD, kleptomania, and about 2 pounds of cocaine. More so when such a race should have gone extinct through natural selection generations ago.

They aren't going to be adding them to the Forgotten Realms or Eberron. They are going to updating their stats (along with other Dragonlance stuff) so that fans of the setting can use the material they already have with the 5e rules (exactly like they did with Eberron).

In other words, feel free not to use them--heck, feel free to convince your DM not to let them into a non-Krynn world.

The intended audience of such a conversion will be quite grateful for it though. :)

asorel

First Post
The last time I ran a group with a Kender in it the rest of the party dropped him down a well after a couple of sessions.

If the question of Kender were ever brought up at my table, I think I would handle it something like this, if a player was insistent on playing a Kender. I'd allow it, but would make sure that the player knew that they would probably die at the party's hand sooner or later.

Mishihari Lord

First Post
As a DM I love kender. It's a fair amount of effort generating dramatic encounters to make things exciting for the players. When there's a kender in the group, the players generate their own drama and I get to relax and watch for once.

Warbringer

Explorer

Are we talking kender, or investment bankers?

Remove ads