• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which character sheet do you use ?

Ace

Adventurer
Re: No sheet for me...

Churchill said:
I don't bother with character sheets. I think they're a ploy of the greddy capitalist pigdogs to extort money from us yet another way. Besides that, I play my character from memory. Concentrating on the numbers takes away from true role-playing.

Nice Troll attempt but I still only give it a 4 and one of those is for the surprise factor

Taloras

First Post
Herosforge, unless i have something it doesnt have listed, then i just go to the plain ol WOTC one. Probably gonna have to use the old one for my fighter now.....as im takin a FR feat maybe.

Victim

First Post
For divine casters and wizards, I use Ema's sheet. When my character has a wide variety of spells, I like to have them all at my fingertips.

Other characters are handled with a sheet of notebook or graph paper. Sometimes I put equipment on a second page. I can find things instantly when I use my own character write ups.

Vhane

First Post
Great thread folks! Soon I'll be able to cut and paste my way through your favorites and make one of my own.

Is there a short one page generic you could use for Cohorts henchfolk and pets?

Wormwood

Adventurer
I'll kick in another vote for Steve Mulhern's Character Sheet.

It may be woefully out of date, but it's easy enough to hack in new classes/races/feats.

I love it, and am very grateful to Steve for making it . . .
but not *quite* grateful enough to cough up a couple of bucks.

Klaus

First Post
Thanks to skulrik for citing my character sheet!

Just to give out more information to all those using WotC's sheet...

My character sheet is largely based on WotC's (fonts and all), but with the following modifications:

- It lists all the "untrained" skills, then offers room to write many "trained-only" skills as your character gets ranks in them.

- The front has space for a portrait, up there near the abilities.

- The "combat stats" part, on the front, is divided into movement/initiative, offense (BAB, Melee and Ranged Attack Bonuses, Grappling Check Modifier), defense (Total AC, Flat-footed and Touch AC, HP, Saves).

- Racial Abilites, Class Abilities and Feats go on the front.

- Load and XP go on the front, just below Skills

The back of the sheet has room for:

- 4 Weapons
- 1 Armor
- 1 Shield
- 1 Familiar/Mount/Animal Companion (complete with Abilities, Skills, Feats and stuff)
- 3 types of Ammunition
- Spell Progression/DC
- Languages
- Treasure
- Lots of Gear.

I designed it based on the shortcomings I found to WotC's official sheet.

Anyone intersted in checking it out, I'd love to hear opinions!

It can be found here in PDF format.

mkletch

First Post
I've found Mad Irishman's to be the best for my style of play. I can never remember the link; just search Yahoo or Google for "mad irishman'.

-Fletch!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads