• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which DND God would you worship?

Agent Oracle

First Post
Blipdoolpoolp wouldnt happen to look like the "look at her or she'll eat your unmentionables" "bride", from Daigon by H.P. Lovecraft, would it?

Odhanan

Adventurer
Balgus said:
The title says it all. Just want to know which DND God best matches your ideals.

Mine would probably be St Cuthbert. Judgement and Retribution

Edit:
FR gods are also welcome- or any other you can come up with. Just explain who they are, for thos eof us who not as well-versed in the multitude of the multiverse.
Pelor and St. Cuthbert are definitely good candidates to me, out of the Core. Helm from FR has always been a favorite of mine. I think Lothian (from Ptolus) would beat them all though.
With regular offerings to Ollom, God of the Keg. ;)

Andor

First Post
Probably Heironius for patron diety as I'm a lawful good kind of guy. But since I'd want to be a druid that's a problem. Maybe I could cheat on my taxes to slide down to NG, worship Obad-Hai and squeak into Druid school?

Herobizkit

Adventurer
In the Realms, I'd probably go Lathander. He just seems like such a swell guy. I'd also give props to Elistraee, because outside of her "bring the drow to the surface" credo, she's got a lot in her credo that I also value.

Outside of FR, I'd give a nod to Pelor, but probably be my own person and go the non-commital Cleric route. I might also consider worshipping the whole of the Norse or Greek pantheon as well, especially Dionysus. :D

Imp

First Post
It's not whether Ao answers me, it's whether he represents my ideals, right?

Though again, we are brought inevitably back to Juiblex. Great green globs of greasy grimy... :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads