• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which team will win Super Bowl XLI?

Which team will win Super Bowl XLI?

• Poll closed .

Seonaid

Explorer
I watched last year's game in a house full of Steelers fans. Though I'm from PA, I was rooting for Seattle (NFC pride, man, NFC pride). It was painful.

FickleGM

Explorer
The Subpar Bowl will be won by the Colts, because THE BEARS STILL STINK...

Okay, now that I got that off my chest (what, I had to, it's in my contract).

The Colts already took care of two teams with highly rated defenses...two teams that I would rank above the Bears...two teams with more talent at QB (okay, McNair didn't exactly show it, but I'd still take him over Rex). Seattle played the Bears close, New Orleans did until they abandoned the run.

I guess that I just don't see it. A pivotal turnover or special teams play is the only part of the game that I can see affecting the outcome.

GO COLTS! (...my Packers Fan Contract has a special anti-Bears clause that allows me to root for any team that is playing the Bears with 99.9% of the fervor that I root for the Packers with)

Ranger REG

Explorer
Agamon said:
The Colts. They didn't pull off that last win over the Pats just to lose to da Bears.
Maybe. But they have to do better than in the AFC Championship game against the Patriots. While the game was the most exciting of the conference championship games, I didn't like their performance.

John Crichton

First Post
BOZ said:
i find this board's lack of faith in the bears disturbing. ;)
Why? The AFC is clearly the superior conference. Any of the top 4 AFC seeds plus a few other teams would have been favored against any of the NFC teams that made the big game.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
bah - i heard the same sort of talk last year during the world series, and look who won - the Cardinals. people were saying up and down that no National league team should be beating an American League team in the WS, especially not a team with a record barely above .500. but they did it anyway, and well!

so, we'll see. :)

DonTadow

First Post
BOZ said:
bah - i heard the same sort of talk last year during the world series, and look who won - the Cardinals. people were saying up and down that no National league team should be beating an American League team in the WS, especially not a team with a record barely above .500. but they did it anyway, and well!

so, we'll see. :)
Bah, we should have played kenny rogers in game 3 or 4, then it would be a different story. Think Detroit was just too happy to get there.

Remove ads