Which team will win Super Bowl XLII?

Which team will win Super Bowl XLII?

• Poll closed .

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Well, congratulations to the Giants. Their defense played a great game and the Pats just could not handle it. I knew this was going to be a tough game, but I really thought the Pats would pull it off. I still cannot figure out how Eli Manning managed to get out from being sacked and hit Tyree, who made an amazing catch to get them into the red zone in the final two minutes.

It was a great season for the Pats. It stinks they couldn't finish it off with a win, but that is why they actually play the game.

My only wish is that the people who don't like the Pats would a little more focused on the good game the Giants played defensively, rather than just gloating that the Pats lost.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Piratecat said:
No. Or how do you describe the rest of the season, pray tell?

The fact that several teams that coulda beat them, deconstructed in the end.... Baltimore, I'm looking at YOU!

Just face it, Tom Brady spent alot of time on his back and his gf wasn't involved! :lol:

Darth K'Trava said:
The fact that several teams that coulda beat them, deconstructed in the end.... Baltimore, I'm looking at YOU!

Just face it, Tom Brady spent alot of time on his back and his gf wasn't involved! :lol:
CHAAAA - Baltimore couldn't win their way out of a paper bag with a pair of scissors attached....

I think its interesting that the cheating scandal is now extending to their previous wins - as a Rams fan that feels cheated by that crappy win - I say, strip them of their titles and reverse them... Tom Brady Superbowl rings = 0

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Thunderfoot said:
CHAAAA - Baltimore couldn't win their way out of a paper bag with a pair of scissors attached....

That may be so. But they had a pretty good shot of beating them had the team not fouled up near the end and subsequently lost the game. NE was playing rather poorly that night.

Remove ads