Who’s a Sopranos fan?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
The first is definitely one of the stranger moments in the show. I think it would have been better to have her die off camera. Personally, I do think the ending of the series could have been better. I understand why it was done, and I appreciate the conversation it started about the show....I just could have used a more definitive coda to the series
I loved it. Though, I'm quite comfortable with ambiguity in my media. Chase cleared things up recently, which I wish he hadn't.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I loved it. Though, I'm quite comfortable with ambiguity in my media. Chase cleared things up recently, which I wish he hadn't.
Oh? What did he say? (Probably best in a spoiler tag). He’s historically always said it’s up to you.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Oh? What did he say? (Probably best in a spoiler tag). He’s historically always said it’s up to you.
Chase talks about it here. I believe ultimately they wanted it to be up to the viewer, but yeah Tony gets whacked.

the Jester

Legend
Yeah, I loved the Sopranos and I'm a near-total TV hater. It's pretty much as good as it gets- I think you have to look at stuff like the Wire and West Wing to get on its level.

BookTenTiger

He / Him
Something I really love about the Sopranos so far is how it's willing to be weird. There are some dream episodes that get almost Twin Peaks-ish with their weirdness.

I swear Sopranos has some of the longest scenes of people just not sure what to say to each other. There's a lot of silence for a show with so much swearing and violence!

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
It was on itunes for $50 at Christmas - full series . Still kicking myself for not getting it. I think I have to get some weird Crave TV streaming service + HBO package or something to get it here 🇨🇦 gahhhh!

Remove ads