Who wants to be a Wayfinder?

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Well I wouldn't mind restarting my game, or at least skipping ahead to the airship and reorganize the group. I'll send an email to Primus first though and see what's happening, I wouldn't want to mess with his plans for the other group.

Prof Yeti

First Post
SelcSilverhand said:
Well I wouldn't mind restarting my game, or at least skipping ahead to the airship and reorganize the group. I'll send an email to Primus first though and see what's happening, I wouldn't want to mess with his plans for the other group.

If you restart it they will come. :D

And hey you already have 4 with interest...sounds good to me.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm still here too...if you restart the game, I'll gladly join. i realize I had an invite, but that was before things kinda...ground to a halt. :)

Anyway, I'm still interested when/if the Wonder Twin powers reactivate!

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Okay well I'm going to try to revive the game soon. I'll post some details about winning the fight in the sewers and what you find there, then fast forward to the airship. You'll have a chance to get acquainted with the new characters before the next encounter. The sewer combat would have given my players enough exp to advance to level 2. The new players can also bump their characters to level 2 so we're all at the same point. Set your exp level to 1,000. For hitpoints, you can either roll it on invisible castle, or take half + 1. (ex. d8 hp would be 5hp gained, d4 hp would be 3 hp gained).

Right now I've got responses from:
Prof Yeti
Shayuri
Mista Collins

I'll give my other current players a few more days to respond as well to see if they're interested.

I haven't heard from Primus yet but it's only been 5 days. For anyone else interested, you can either wait until we hear from him or write up a new character. Like I said, I'd hate to screw up his game by letting you move your current character so I think creating a new one would be a good idea.

If you're creating a new character, make a post here to let me know you're going to be playing, then stat him up using the rules at the start of this thread. Your background is that you are replacing the characters who bowed out of the original contract with House Tharashk. Once your character is complete you can post it Here. If you have any specific questions you can click on my profile and email me.

Last edited:

Prof Yeti

First Post
Groovy...I am in process of updating my character as far as lvl and such. But how do you want us to handle the buying or selling of equipment?

Remove ads