Who wants to be a Wayfinder?

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Well I sent Primus an email last week to let him know we're restarting the game and asked him to give us an update on his situation and if he'd be continuing the other game. I don't want to step on toes by robbing from his group, so it's up to you whether or not you want to wait for him to continue his game or move your character. If you really want to move your character we can do that but you'll have to let Primus know.

On the other hand if you want to play in both games, and you can keep them straight, you can just duplicate your character for my game.

As for the loot, you can keep items that you're going to use and the rest will be sold and split among the 4 characters in the sewers currently (Prof Yeti, Krug, Ferrix, and Primus).

Loot:
[SBLOCK]
On the thief, all gear sized for Medium race:
MW Sap
Dagger
50' Silk Rope + Grappling hook
Climbing Gloves (+2 to Climb)
Padded Armor
Scroll Tube
15gp

On the mysterious figure, medium race:
MW Sap
MW Dagger
Leather Armor
Scroll Tube
Scroll of Calm Animals
Flask of Acid
20gp
[/SBLOCK]

Prof Yeti

First Post
SelcSilverhand said:
As for the loot, you can keep items that you're going to use and the rest will be sold and split among the 4 characters in the sewers currently (Prof Yeti, Krug, Ferrix, and Primus).

Loot:
[SBLOCK]
On the thief, all gear sized for Medium race:
MW Sap
Dagger
50' Silk Rope + Grappling hook
Climbing Gloves (+2 to Climb)
Padded Armor
Scroll Tube
15gp

On the mysterious figure, medium race:
MW Sap
MW Dagger
Leather Armor
Scroll Tube
Scroll of Calm Animals
Flask of Acid
20gp
[/SBLOCK]

I am throwing my hat in the ring for the MW Dagger. (Kind of appropriate since the character is taking Wizard at 2nd Lvl.)

And I am all good with selling whatever the others (or you) think they wouldn't want. But I was also planning to sell my Studded Leather Armor and Morningstar, and didn't know how you wanted to handle that. (What perventage they were worth?) I'm trying to see if I can afford a familiar or just wait.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Selling the gear will be the standard half market price (ex. studded leather costs 25gp so half market price would be 12gp 5sp).

Bloodweaver1 - As soon as I know how many of the current players are still active, as well as how many are joining from group2, I'll let you know if we'll have slots for new players. I'm going to aim for 6 players again.

Prof Yeti

First Post
SelcSilverhand said:
Selling the gear will be the standard half market price (ex. studded leather costs 25gp so half market price would be 12gp 5sp).

Bloodweaver1 - As soon as I know how many of the current players are still active, as well as how many are joining from group2, I'll let you know if we'll have slots for new players. I'm going to aim for 6 players again.

Groovy! I shall finish updating the character. Though I will wait on the other loot till I hear if any of the others are coming back.

Mista Collins

First Post
very very groovy. I will update my character tonight and have her background posted. since she is replacing those who bowed out, I am assuming she will be a graduate from the school also?

Prof Yeti

First Post
And with just a few key strokes the character is updated minus the money for the loot of the first adventure. But I figure I'll spend (oops, I meant get that) when we figure who is rejoining, and if they wanted any of the items.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Can I get a list of whats already being played so I begin to building/submit a character now.
I'm thinking of either a 'forged tank or a dwarven artificer.
Also have the guide lines changed since the creation of the game?

-Blood

jkason

First Post
Like Bront, I'm inclined to play the character I already have, since I'm kind of tickled by his concept. Selc, since you're giving your current players time to come forward with interest and whatnot, it'll probably be a short while before you restart anyway. If we haven't heard from Primus by then, I think it wouldn't be especially poor form to transfer some students, as it were.

jason

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Mista Collins said:
very very groovy. I will update my character tonight and have her background posted. since she is replacing those who bowed out, I am assuming she will be a graduate from the school also?

You don't have to be a graduate, just contracted out by House Tharask. I don't have my book but I think I remember they have bounty hunters and the like on their payroll. A mercenary is another option.

Bloodweaver1 said:
Can I get a list of whats already being played so I begin to building/submit a character now.
I'm thinking of either a 'forged tank or a dwarven artificer.
Also have the guide lines changed since the creation of the game?

I only know two characters for sure. A human paragon/wizard and a human rogue. The rest of the group hasn't checked in but we also had a shifter druid, gnome artificer, and a human fighter. We've also got a few players from the other group who may join with either current characters or new ones. It's all still up in the air right now.
Creation guidelines are still the same as those posted at the start of this thread.

I'll be out of town till Friday so I'll catch up then.

Remove ads