Who wants to be a Wayfinder?

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI,

I announced in PbP in the living worlds, I need to withdraw from PbP.

However, given the blistering pace of this once ;) I'll see if I can't stick around if you can deal with a post or two a week from me.

jkason

First Post
Wouldn't be nearly as much fun without our a paladin to flirt his way through, I say. ;)

Here's hoping you can stick around. :)

jason

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Sorry to hear RL is catching up with you, I know how that goes. Luckily I post at the breakneck speed of a glacier so you won't miss much! :D

Pop in whenever you can!

Mista Collins

First Post
I hate to have to do this as I have fully enjoyed this game, but I am going to have to drop from it. With the workload I have at work, along with going back for my Masters fulltime and studying for the CPA exam, I am currently swamped with activities outside of EN World and haven't been able to find time to actively keep up with all my games. This probably won't slow down for another year.

I want to thank you Selc for picking this game up when the DM (who shall not be named :) ) originally dropped it and running such a great game. I could find time, but it wouldn't be fair to you or the other players if I can only make a post once every two weeks. I don't want to slow anything down one bit.

I wish you all the best of luck and I might stop in on occasion and see how the game is going.

jkason

First Post
Poo. Had to read that message three times today. :( I'll miss ya, Mista Collins! You've always been fun to RP with in all the games.

I think that leaves us with effectively two players, since Bront's not really around (or, at least, I think Selc's been NPCing him of late). I guess the question is whether it's time to call it a day, or what kind of options there are as regards continuing?

jason

jkason

First Post
Shayuri said:
:(

That's hard...

We started at first level and are now 4rth...that's a lot of playing in a PBP. I hate to see it just stop...

I join in the frowningness, as we've spent a lot of time developing the characters, and I'd hate to see it end, but at this point it seems perhaps we may languish either way. Seems to be happening to a fair number of PBP I'm in right now, sadly. Partly I suppose that's a function of PBP, but I wonder if it's also the impending 4E syphoning people's enthusiasm for 3.5E?

jkason

Remove ads