Who wants to be a Wayfinder?

jkason

First Post
I think Midian's set for 5th level. I attuned the spell shard to Call Lightning, and threw in stats for an Ape companion, whom obviously I'm assuming would be showing up when we get to the island, not swimming out into the sea to meet Midian. ;)

His spell selections are actually made assuming we're moving forward to the island (assuming he'll burn warp woods and mendings the next morning for the masts, but then have a day or so before we make landfall).

Let me know if I missed anything. :)

jason

jkason

First Post
Shayuri said:
Were there two spell shards?

I double checked, and Selc listed two under the second shipwreck stuff here. Whisper and Midian each took one, but I held off attuning Midian's until he had access to a spell with some more punch.

jason

Dr Simon

Explorer
Just wondering how the others are arriving at Tempest Isle. Is there a settlement that they'd be docking at, or would they be putting ashore by jolly boat on a beach somewhere?

Either way, I figure Kraken is calmly waiting for them to arrive, having been told by the spirits that they are on their way.

(Still working my way through the backstory to get a handle on the situation).

jkason

First Post
Storm Warning

Hey, folks. Looks like there's going to be some hurricane-y / tropical stormy action in my neck of the woods sometime tomorrow, so I may not be on for a little while depending on how power goes, etc. Feel free to NPC as necessary and I'll be back when things dry out. :)

jason.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The storms probably past by now, but hope you fared well.

Work is pretty crazy for me atm as we get ready for the start of school again. Trying to get a new building up and operational in time, so posts are still a bit slow for me =/

Mista Collins

First Post
Hey folks, just stopping in to say hello. Had sometime and decided to check ENWorld out to see how the game has been going.

What school district in MI you work in Selc? I am assuming it isn't the Detroit area since it involves a new building.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I work for the Bendle School district in Burton, which is on the southeast side of Flint. I live farther south though, down around Oxford.
Have you hit the renaissance festival yet this year? I went there saturday to check out the Scottish themed weekend.

jkason

First Post
Sorry for the extra long absence. I weathered Fay just fine, but came out the other side of the rain to a death in the family, and haven't really had time to get online for PbP. I'm trying to get back in the swing now, though, so I should be posting IC soon.

jason

Remove ads