Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw II [IC]

Voidrazor

First Post
"I have suffered no furrrrrrrr[beep]ther damage and am prepared to proceed my lords." NR4ZN replies. The robot then turns carefully in the muck and begins to make its way deeper into the cave. It looks back occassionaly to verify that its current masters are able to keep up without undue effort.

Voadam

Legend
The muddy, cavernous maze finally clears out, revealing a tunnel. There remains more maze area still unexplored though. The tunnel is ten feet wide and curves to the left as it cuts into the earth. The ground in the tunnel is thankfully more solid with a slight uphill grade to it leading out of the maze.

A light rasping noise carries from deeper within the tunnel. It is difficult to make out exactly what the sound is though.

Voadam

Legend
Straining his senses the dover's keen ears are able to discern that the sound might be the ragged irregular breathing of some animal. He also picks up the scent of beasts and blood. There is rat scent but also that of some other furred beast.

chakken98

First Post
"Something is going on down there. I can hear and smell many different animals or beasts...There is also the scent of blood...If we proceed we should move forward with caution, we might end up in a conflict that has already started."

chakken98

First Post
"I could not, though I believe that something down there is injured. It has irregular breathing...and from what I recall the druid has changed so he may smell different then may race...I also smell those rats again"

Remove ads