• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WizKids Previews New Mini Sets

aco175

Legend
To be fair the alternates provide more variety, not less.

The alternative is to just end up getting 2 of the identical mini.

I guess I could 6 city guards and have 5 with spears and one with a sword who is the sergeant or something. Not sure I need more than one annis hag, it is not like I'm going to swap it out when she is casting a spell.

lordstimpy

Explorer
Before I saw these, I preordered but I was like, I don't need more minis so I canceled it....but after I saw them all.....I need more minis, Preorderd a Brick.

ad_hoc

(they/them)
I guess I could 6 city guards and have 5 with spears and one with a sword who is the sergeant or something. Not sure I need more than one annis hag, it is not like I'm going to swap it out when she is casting a spell.

Is that better or worse than having 2 identical Annis Hags?

I like how many of the recolours or stuff like nobles, merchants, and guards have a Caucasian variant and darker skinned variant. That’s some nice representation.

BBShockwave

First Post
"On the way"? Waterdeep Dragon Heist is already out and that pic you posted was known for a month now. And IVC2 did the previews for the other sets months ago. I sometimes feel like this site is in a giant lag, posting "news" just when they stopped being, well, NEW.

Remove ads