World at War OOC

JonnyFive

First Post
Super all your SC spells look good. just need to know what spells you lost out of the standard cleric list. also where is the Gnome domain from?

JonnyFive

First Post
IC thread is up

[sblock=ASuperHero]

ok basicaly some time before the military managed to overtake your troup you were shoved in a chest because you argued to much about going to fort worth. thankfully it was a trunk with lots and lots of food and water. unfortunatly your magic and triks arnt working on the chest, your best guess is because of the food preservation enchants set on it. mostly you have been sleeping and enjoying the fact that you dont have to do a single chore.

that work for you?
[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
I assume it's all right if we backtrack just a bit on the road so we can plan? Particularly since we're now short a druid and up a gnome?

ASuperHero

First Post
BUAH, HA, HA! Locked in a trunk! Priceless!

Spell changes
Lesser Vigor for Hide from Undead
Blessed Aim for Cause Fear
Curse of Ill Fourtune for Find Traps
Deific Vengance for Shield Other
Spikes for Contagion

Gnome is from Spell Compendium
Benifit-+1 Caster Level for Illusion Spells
1- Silent Image
2- Gembomb
3- Minor Image
4- Minor Creation
5- Hallucinatory Terrain
6- Fantastic Machine
7- Screen
8- Otto's Irresistible Dance
9- Summon Nature's Ally IX (Earth Elementals or Animals only)

And what should I buy with my extra money? That x4 magic item price eliminates anything I want, and I can't bring myself to buy potions or wands for that price. Any sugesstions would be appreciated.

Mallak

First Post
Hey, all, I almost forgot to mention that I'm headed to Oregon through Sunday. I may or may not have time and access to post, but I'll do my best!

I think I'll have Jaceth coming back to the group from doing some hunting. Can I have just taken 10 on a Survival Check or should J5 roll the dice?

Survival skill check is +15.

ASuperHero said:
And what should I buy with my extra money? That x4 magic item price eliminates anything I want, and I can't bring myself to buy potions or wands for that price. Any sugesstions would be appreciated.
Figuring out equipment under those rules drove me nuts too.

Alchemical stuff is good and not price-adjusted. Maybe a big supply of thunderstones, acids, and tanglefoot bags?

Bront

The man with the probe
ASuperHero said:
BUAH, HA, HA! Locked in a trunk! Priceless!

Spell changes
Lesser Vigor for Hide from Undead
Blessed Aim for Cause Fear
Curse of Ill Fourtune for Find Traps
Deific Vengance for Shield Other
Spikes for Contagion

Gnome is from Spell Compendium
Benifit-+1 Caster Level for Illusion Spells
1- Silent Image
2- Gembomb
3- Minor Image
4- Minor Creation
5- Hallucinatory Terrain
6- Fantastic Machine
7- Screen
8- Otto's Irresistible Dance
9- Summon Nature's Ally IX (Earth Elementals or Animals only)

A wand of cure light is still a nice item, even at 3,000.

Mithril Chain Shirt (Or Breast Plate if you want, it's light armor at that point), Adamantine Weapons, all sorts of fun stuff.

Remove ads