• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World at War OOC

JonnyFive

First Post
i'm going to have to put this on hold till after the new year. i also lost most of my data over the weekend as my computer died horribly (mobo fried taking everythgin but the sound card with it) so hopefully i can find my hand written material in one of the huge stacks o papery doom at my home.

JonnyFive

First Post
nor was my computer it seems. 2nd bad crash in less than 4 months. if i can find my notes, i'll start up a new one, but i think i'll change a few key points. and if you wish i'll reserve a slot for ya'll :p

Bront

The man with the probe
JonnyFive said:
nor was my computer it seems. 2nd bad crash in less than 4 months. if i can find my notes, i'll start up a new one, but i think i'll change a few key points. and if you wish i'll reserve a slot for ya'll :p
Appreciate the thought, let me know if you do. I'd probably do something different, and hopefully it will go smoother.

Remove ads