WotBS (conversion to Pathfinder) OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok DW, next (this is why I wanted the character sheets posted this way.)

[sblock=Barrik Mav’kar, Half-Orc Summoner]
[sblock=Game Info]
Race: Half-Orc
Class: Summoner (Occupation: Arcane Student)
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Alignment: Lawful Good
Languages: Common, Orc, Draconic, Giant, Goblin
Deity: None
[/sblock]
[sblock=Abilities]
STR: 14
DEX: 15
CON: 17
INT: 17
WIS: 10
CHA: 13 (11 +2 racial)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat]
HP: 12 = [1d8 + 3] + 1 (favored class bonus)
AC: 16 = 10 + 4 (armor) + 0 (shield) + 2 (DEX),
AC Touch: 12 = 10 + 2 (DEX)
AC Flatfooted: 13 = 10 + 3 (armor) + 0 (shield)says +4 for armor above
INIT: +2 = +2 (DEX)
BAB: +0 = +0 (Summoner)
CMB: +2 = +2 (STR) + 0 (BAB)
CMD: 14 = 10 + 2 (STR) + 2 (DEX) + 0 (BAB)
Fort: +3 = +0 (base) + 3 (stat)
Reflex: +2 = +0 (base) + 2 (stat)
Will: +2 = +2 (base) + 0 (stat)
Speed: 30 feet
Damage Reduction: 0
Spell Resistance: 0
[/sblock]
[sblock=Weapon Stats]
Falchion (melee): +2 = +0 (BAB) + 2 (STR)/DMG = 2d4+3(S), CRIT 18-20x2
Light Crossbow (ranged): +2 = +0 (BAB) + 2 (DEX)/DMG = 1d8(P), CRIT 19-20x2, 80 ft. range increment (max range 800 ft.)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Racial Traits]
Darkvision 60’
Intimidating: +2 Intimidate
Orc Blood: Race is both Human and Orc
Orc Ferocity: Fight disabled for 1 more round when brought under 0 HP
Weapon Familiarity: Greataxe and Falchion; Orc weapons are martial
[/sblock]
[sblock=Class Features]
Spellcasting and Cantrips
Eidolon
Life Link: If Eidolon is about to be destroyed, sacrifice HP to keep it around.
Summon Monster I, 4/day: As spell, summoned creatures remain for 1 min/level. If Eidolon or another Summon Monster is active, new summon replaces it.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Feats and Traits]
Focused Mind: +2 on Concentration checks
Dirty Fighter: +1 damage when flanking nice with monster summoning

Spell Focus (Conjuration) (bonus, Occupation)
Eschew Materials (1st)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Skills]
Skill Ranks: 5
Max Ranks: 1 ACP: -2
Skills:
Handle Animal +5 =1 (ranks) +1 (CHA) +3 (class skill)
Knowledge (the planes) +8 =1 (ranks) +3 (INT) +3 (class skill) +1 (Occupation)
Knowledge (arcane) +7 =1 (ranks) +3 (INT) +3 (class skill)
Spellcraft +7 =1 (ranks) +3 (INT) +3 (class skill)
Use Magic Device +6 =1 (ranks) +1 (CHA) +3 (class skill) +1 (Occupation)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Equipment]
Code:
Equipment                    Cost  Weight
 Falchion                      75g    8
 Chain Shirt                  25g    20
 Light Crossbow               35g    4
 Backpack                      2g    2
 Bedroll                       1s    5
 Flint and steel               1g
Weapon Cord                    1s
Trail rations (10)             5g     5
50 cbow bolts                  5g    5
Traveler’s Outfit
Please list starting gold I don't have my APG yet.
Treasure: 16 gp, 8 sp, cp Gems:
Total weight carried: 54 lbs
Maximum weight possible: 175 lbs
[/sblock]
[sblock=Spells]
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Mending, Read Magic

Level 1 (2/day): Enlarge Person, Shield front line fighter you sure you don't want Tougness over Eschew materials for now??
[/sblock]
[sblock=Details]
Size: Medium
Height: 6’6”
Weight: 290 lbs.
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: yellow
Skin Color: gray-green
Appearance: Barrik Mav’kar looks like typical half-orc. He is big (6’6” and 250 lbs.), muscular, has a gritty voice, has a set of jutting tusks, his skin is a green-gray color and his eyes are a putrid yellow, while ropy black hair reaches down to the small of his back. But by no means is Barrik your typical half-orc. Despite his voice being as harsh-sounding as it is, he is very well-spoken and well-educated. All those muscles, for once, don’t infringe on his higher thinking.
He tends to wear a set of hardened and reinforced brown leather, the metal studs poking through in a hypnotic pattern, for protection. He moves easily while wearing the armor, as easily as he swings the falchion attached to his hip.

Demeanor: Barrik is rather focused, his mind never straying from tasks. This can come off as anti-social, particularly when taken with his race. However, Barrik doesn’t mind others, and often enjoys the company of those who do not judge him by his racial composition. Unfortunately, he is sometimes arrogant, due to his greater intelligence.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Background]
While Barrik may look like a typical half-orc, his upbringing was anything but typical. His mother (a pretty human woman named Vanessa) was, as most mothers to half-orcs are, raped by one of the bestial humanoids. She was a middle-class merchant’s daughter, accompanying her father and his trade goods to an outlying town, when the orc raiders hit and took her. Her father, a human named Liam, hired a team of adventurers to rescue her, and they did, but not before several of the orcs had taken her for their own. In fact, a few had fought over her and killed each other… But greater damage had already been done.

Most people would have thought nothing of leaving the orc-spawn child on the steps of a temple, or out in a field… But Liam had a strict code of ethics and had instilled a similar code in his young daughter. Liam, a long-time widower, would help his daughter raise the child and they would keep it. Soon enough, Vanessa gave birth… But to twins, one male, one female.

The half-orc twins were rather sheltered for the first several years of their life, their mother and grandfather taking great care of them (and instilling a similar moral code). Barrik’s twin sister (Hariah) took after their mother in appearance, seemingly inheriting few of the orc-blood traits. Barrik was not quite so lucky, though he didn’t pay much attention to the differences of appearance as a child.

In time, they were allowed to leave the house on their own. Previously, they had gone with Liam or Vanessa on short errands and had still been sheltered from abuse and cruelty. On their own, they had to face it. Hariah didn’t deal with much, when Barrik was away. Her tusks were minute and she had gotten striking good looks from her mother. But when Barrik joined her, and their sibling nature revealed, it was obvious she was half-orc as well.

They had to deal with teasing from other children, shopkeepers not letting them in to see wares and similar things… But if one of them made Hariah cry, woe be to them. Barrik would be on it quickly, smacking the kid for his cruelty or giving a tongue-lashing to the shopkeeper. But one day was the worst… Hariah had gotten separated from Barrik by a large crowd of people in the market. A group of the older boys saw her without her protector and decided to have some “fun” with the (now) young woman. Barrik raced around the market, as fact as he could, trying to find his sister when her scream rent the air. With a shout of rage, Barrik shoved his way through the crowd, to see one of the older boys disappeared down an alley. Hariah’s scream rang out again…

The half-orc rushed into the alley to see the boys holding his sister to the wall, she sporting what would become several bruises, while another boy was working on undoing his trousers. Barrik roared in anger and charged the group of four. He bashed one over the head immediately, knocking the boy out in a single hit. Another he caught in the gut before the boys let go of the girl and all jumped into the fray, pummeling Barrik. He fought hard, but couldn’t stand up to the group. They beat him well into unconsciousness, forgetting all about Hariah, until the city watch showed up. The boys were taken into custody and Barrik and Hariah returned to their home.

Over the several weeks of recovery for Barrik, he studied. His grandfather was reasonably well-to-do and was capable of purchasing several books on magic, pleased his grandson was interested in such a grand pursuit. Barrik was most interested in a book on summoning, intent on never being outnumbered again…

Over the next few years, Barrik attended a school of magic, while Hariah stayed at home. He missed his twin sister, but would not give up his studies. Eventually, he made contact with a wolf-like Outsider that became his Eidolon. He returned home, content with his newfound ally and his ability to summon other creatures to his side for aid. He would be able to protect his sister.

Except when he returned home, his sister was gone. Not only that, his whole family was gone! They left a note in the house about taking trade into the Ragesian Empire, and possibly finding a husband for Hariah. The note also said they had written him, but he never responded. Barrik had never seen that letter… He set out for Gate Pass, to go through and find his family.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Adventure Log] None yet[/sblock]
[sblock=Level Ups] N/A only first level[/sblock]
[sblock=Eidolon]
Have no clue will check next week unless someone can do this for me.
Code:
Outsider (Quadruped Base Form)
Init +2; Senses: Darkvision; Perception +4

--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 14 AC (T) 12 AC (FF) 12 (+2 DEX, +2 Natural)
HP 6 (1d10+1 CON)
Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +0

--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Speed 40 ft.
Attacks: Melee Bite +3 for 1d6+3 damage and Trip +3
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.

--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 7, Wis 10, Cha 11
BAB +1; CMB +3; CMD 15 (19 vs. Trip)
Feats: Dodge
Skills: Perception +4 (1 rank, 0 Wis, class), Stealth +6 (1 rank, 2 Dex, class), Acrobatics +6 (1 rank, 2 Dex, class), Survival +4 (1 rank, 0 Wis, class)

--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Darkvision 60 ft.
Link: Summoner and eidolon can communicate freely over any distance. Summoner and eidolon share magic item slots.
Share Spells: Summoner may cast spells with target of “You” on eidolon. Summoner can cast spells on eidolon that do not normally affect Outsiders.

--------------------
EVOLUTIONS (3 Points)
--------------------
Free Evolutions: Bite, Limbs (legs) (2)
1-Points: Pounce
2-Points: Trip (primary bite)
[/sblock] [/sblock]

Weapon Cord.
Summoner Final Playtest.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Vertexx69 not bad I see only minor things:

Init is listed as +2
Sap should be +2 to hit
Stat for dagger should be +3 (dex used for both melee and ranged)

Haven't looked at skill sor equipment yet.

And I see you are set for taking "Witch" lvls any ideal when as I will help with that RP wise. If you wait to get to the mages school that would be around lvl 7.

WD - still work to do I see. but plenty of time I still need my APG.

Songdragon your link didn't work for me. NOT FOUND 404??

HM

Vertexx69

First Post
Init is listed as +2
- fixed +3

Sap should be +2 to hit

- Sap is a light weapon which means I get to use weapon finesse, hence +3 but fixed the +3 Stat

Stat for dagger should be +3 (dex used for both melee and ranged)

- fixed

I was thinking of picking up witch after 5th, so 7th sounds fine.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks that link works but not going to do anything at 3:30 in the morning.

And I could have Shade find a spellbook around 5th lvl and writin in elven if you wish Vertexx.

Got your PM's FTF I think you should at least keep weapon stats out of a code box that way there's no need to use the bottom scrolling. And the stone is alright probably a gift from a head priest or something.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
I hurry to finish my character. In the meantime I will share some APG information:

Classes are up here:
Base Classes - Pathfinder_OGC

And I could have Shade find a spellbook around 5th lvl and writin in elven if you wish Vertexx.
Would be useful for my character, but not hers. Witches don't use spellbooks, but store their spells in their familiars. But If you allow the scribe scroll feat, my character could write the spells on scrolls to allow the witch to copy the spells she shares with the wizard spell list.
BTW, you can find the rules for the witch in the above link, too.

Edit:
NOTES: We will be rolling your HP every LVL after first. There will be a few Houserules added to the main rules but I will keep them as light as possible. Top of my head is "If you need a nat 20 to hit your target, then you do not get the possiblity of a crit, just be glad you rolled that 20 LOL." And other little stuff.
So, now back to character creation...

Why? You would have to roll two 20s in a row. That should be worth something...

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ok, edited most everything now. I will change the weapon part to remove the code, as I think it's monitor size that affects it. I don't have to scroll, but I have a wide monitor. Changing now.

Songdragon

Explorer
Sorry about the broken link there. It is fixed now.

I have also added a text character sheet with it to make it easy for HM to look over here on the ENW instead of going back and forth.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay, fixed those small issues (including the link to the now-published Summoner, rather than Final Playtest).

Yes, I am sure I would rather take Eschew Materials than Toughness. I know PF beefed Toughness up a little bit, but I'd rather be able to cast what meager spells I have without issue.

The Eidolon info you can find by following the second link in my RG post, or the one WD posted. It's pretty straightforward, and I tried to spell everything out as plainly as I could. Which was interesting, since I've never set something up like that...

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ok, I think I have most everything done. 13gp left, but I think I will save it for now. Background is brief, but has plenty to embellish on later on as we RP. It's gonna be GREAT to game with you guys/gals?.

For those of us that need light to see, I have taken the Iuon Torch - allows the floating stone to offer the same effect of torch, so that both hands are free.

Remove ads