Your Ultimate Homebrew

Raven Crowking

First Post
Hobo said:
Seriously, there's not just one. My homebrew wouldn't be what it is if I hadn't yanked out most of the races and classes and replaced them, but that's not the "core" of the game. My homebrew wouldn't be what it is if it didn't use the d20 Call of Cthulhu magic system instead of the D&D default. It wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't a nearly dead, rusted out Barsoom-like planet with bizarre alien flora and fauna. It wouldn't be what it is without the steampunk and flintlock pistols.

Sounds like a cool setting.

MoogleEmpMog

First Post
Hobo said:
Seriously, there's not just one. My homebrew wouldn't be what it is if I hadn't yanked out most of the races and classes and replaced them, but that's not the "core" of the game. My homebrew wouldn't be what it is if it didn't use the d20 Call of Cthulhu magic system instead of the D&D default. It wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't a nearly dead, rusted out Barsoom-like planet with bizarre alien flora and fauna. It wouldn't be what it is without the steampunk and flintlock pistols.

This would be a pretty good fit for my ultimate homebrew, too. :D

Turanil

First Post
Hobo said:
Is there a website, something where we could see more of it? Looks cool indeed!

Aeric

Explorer
A notable enough difference from other published worlds to make it worth my while. If I can acheive desired results by tweaking a few things here and there in someone else's world, I will.

If that's too vague, then how's this? A total absence of comic relief races. No kender, no gungans, none of that nonsense.

Ry

Explorer
Strong tie between the mythology and everything else, especially the bits the players interact with.

Remove ads