Your Ultimate Homebrew

The Green Adam

First Post
Not just Heroes...SUPERHEROES!

The PCs in my homebrew are not just Heroes, they're Superheroes, far beyond the ways of mortal men (and women, and elves, and elven women, and dwarves...you get the idea). For example, in my world/universe, about 10% of the population is gifted with magical powers and about 75% of those so gifted will never pass 5th level or so. The rest are the elite spell-casters who turn the tides of wars, perform miracles and guard sacred and mysterious places. Then their are the PCs and their arch-enemies. This tiny portion of the milieu's mystic set can (eventually) level castle walls with their fireballs, teleport across the planes and invoke almost god-like feats of strength, speed and arcane energy.

This looks like a job for...Adventurers! ;)

AD

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
rycanada said:
Strong tie between the mythology and everything else, especially the bits the players interact with.

Hmmm.. Something like a short god dressed in red that visits the PCs every episode, I mean session, to send them on a quest. He would say something enigmatic and then disappear. And he will not refer to the PCs by name but by class.

Turanil said:
Is there a website, something where we could see more of it? Looks cool indeed!
Yeah, links been in my sig for a few years. You might want to try out this series of pages first, though, which is where I went through Ray Winninger's Dungeoncraft methodology to creating it back when I was running it last.

I've recently been playing around with updating it here, though.

Currently, we're going through Age of Worms, and have been for a really long time, but there's some calls from the players in my group to redo this setting, so I try to keep it somewhat current.

Last edited:

Remove ads