Yttermayn's Infractus Experiment OOC (recruiting closed)

Yttermayn

First Post
'Kid' almost kind of works... As far as the game goes: Phil made kind of an iffy roll for climb and not terribly helpful spot or search rolls, so I'm kind of waiting for Voda's reply on how exactly Phil's going to try to get into the dumpster. The story is about to turn a chapter and I'm figuring out exactly how that's going to happen, but I would like to get all four characters into the same place progression-wise. Jorge, Joe, and Billy are in good position for the next chapter.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I tried to post like... 5 times? I just can't get the feel of the character, don't know why. It's just so easy with Tuk and my many other characters to get in their boots and say something. I don't know why, but Phill ended up blocking all my creative influxes.
I'll bow out of this, so I don't hamper you all more than I've already done.

Sorry Yttermayn, I guess I'll see you guys in the kobold infested cave!

Yttermayn

First Post
I tried to post like... 5 times? I just can't get the feel of the character, don't know why. It's just so easy with Tuk and my many other characters to get in their boots and say something. I don't know why, but Phill ended up blocking all my creative influxes.
I'll bow out of this, so I don't hamper you all more than I've already done.

Sorry Yttermayn, I guess I'll see you guys in the kobold infested cave!

No problem, Voda. Thanks for your efforts so far, I appreciate your desire and insistence on getting the character right. I can sympathize; this is the hardest game I've run, in terms of sheer effort. See you in the other game!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It is not only mentally challenging, but i find it to be taxing me on , well, a spirital level. It like draws a lot out of me to post well for this thread. It is a challenge I need!

Keep me using my noggin Yttrman!

Remove ads