Yttermayn's Infractus Experiment OOC (recruiting closed)

Yttermayn

First Post
"eh, mas o menos, padre. I cut myself on a piece of broken tile I think. " He quickly folds the straight razor and puts it away as quiet as possible. He wraps a towel around himself and then tries to put a band aid on it.

(ooc)Request for clarification:
Jorge' used the back of the straight razor to probe on the sharp edge of the ceramic and was rewarded with a sliver of steel. Where the steel was cut by the ceramic tile. the tile was easily dulled, Right?

I am trying to picture what was seen. the "shift" sliced the ceramic on the floor so cleanly that it left a proverbial mono-molecular edge that , though sharp, was not strong enough to maintain an edge against the steel. Right?

I am also still trying to understand the green glow, was it like a dying ember, though instead of being red it was green?(/ooc)

The tile was cracked in a spiderweb pattern, and Jorge pricked his finger on the super sharp edge of one of the shards when he tried to pry it up. Then he noticed when he was close and the light of the room was shadowed by his head, he saw a few fleeting moment of a violet glow. I think I meant to say it reminded him of the color of an electrical arc, but I think I forgot. The super sharp edge of one of the tile shards did lift a tiny curl of steel from the back of the razor, but was very quickly unable to continue because it lost it's edge quickly against the steel. You are getting close with the monomolecular edge. Think finer than that, and what effect that might have on the very air...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
you did indeed mention all of that. As for the effect on the very air, i need to ponder that.

So the violet 'arc' was in the center of the spider web pattern? of has Jorge' not seen what is in the center yet?
He will also need to warn the Padre about the sharp edge.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Huh, I think i just fuigured it out.

A force that could split things that well would have split it not to a mono-molcular edge, but down to the atomic or sub-atomic level. spitting air would need a great amount of energy and force/pressure and the splitting of an atom, even a fairly non-dense atom as air, would release energy in a burst of plasma.

Right?

Leif

Adventurer
Kudos for Yttermayn

It just occurred to me that I have never experienced a game like this where all of the characters are operating in separate spheres. In my opinion, our GM is doing an excellent job of keeping up with all the different storylines whilst seemingly moving towards a unification of them, perhaps? I'd give you some XP if I was yet again able to do so, Yttermayn!

Helfdan

First Post
It just occurred to me that I have never experienced a game like this where all of the characters are operating in separate spheres. In my opinion, our GM is doing an excellent job of keeping up with all the different storylines whilst seemingly moving towards a unification of them, perhaps? I'd give you some XP if I was yet again able to do so, Yttermayn!

Hear, hear!

Yttermayn

First Post
Wow! Thanks! I gotta tell ya, these comments really help me keep doing it. It's hard to stay motivated sometimes. You guys made my day. :)

Remove ads