Event - BRD - 11/1/2005

Spatula

Explorer
If Fuil is coming, he should bring the materials needed to learn dark iron smelting (20 gold bars and some other items, as I recall).

kotik2

First Post
I'll make sure he has the stuff to learn the smelting, and thanks for the reminder.

Dinkeldog, we'll run it again another time so Garos can get attuned. We're out of town from Nov 5-12, but whenever after that works for you I'll try to make.

kotik2

First Post
Well, I guess if we all can get logged in we can go tonight, but right now the long in process strongly resembles a football bat. Maintenance ran long, can't get in, not all the servers are back up yet - seriously ugly.

I'm free any day this week, Fuil is not available on Thursday. Alternate date suggestions?

...Later that evening - it's 4 pm server time, and Fuil and I have both gotten in, so the problem may have resolved itself...

...even later that evening - great run everyone! Level 57 and attuned to the core. Maybe by the third char running up to 60 you do learn your way around a bit...

Last edited:

Vaslov

Explorer
I would call this a successful run. Cerion, Fuil, Zherva, and Vaslov, along with a good rogue, blew through BRD collecting some nice items and getting their stones for attunement. Ath was also brought in to finally turn in more ore than any elf should ever have. Looking forward to the next one!

Great job all! It was quite fun!

kotik2

First Post
That's right friends and neighbors, more dark iron than any elf should manage to carry later, the guild now has the +22 int enchant available! Check Thott for the reagent list, I have some shards in guild stock, and some essences, but don't have the dust.

And someone must seriously like BRD, because I noticed this undead mage named Daetrin in there the night after his uncle Vas went... :p

Vaslov

Explorer
Actually I wasn't there for BRD. It was an LBRS raid which converted into a UBRS raid at the last moment. Course I ended up dropping thanks to an untimely call from work. Sigh. Daetrin has only been down there once, and that was with a 10 man raid that had NO BLUES drop and the bar acted all screwy on us. I didn't even finish a quest. Ah well.

I will probably be on later tonight if anyone wants to put something together (7pm ish server time).

Remove ads