Event - BRD - 11/1/2005

Vaslov

Explorer
Black Rock Depths
Scheduled to begin 11/1/2005 5:00 PM. (Server time).
This is a public event.
Starts in Azeroth: Blackrock Mountain

Additional details: :
Zhev has some BRD quests to work on. Ath needs more dark iron rep. Vaslov needs to get attuned to the core. There are probably other needs out there. Hence, I am forming a BRD group. If we have empty slots at start time we I will solicit beyond the guild.

Confirmed Signups: Vaslov (Warlock 60), Fuil (Warrior 5x), Zhevra (Mage 5x)

edit: date change x 2

Last edited:

kotik2

First Post
Well, I have definite interest...

That being said, I am supposed get back from Blizzcon on Sunday the 30th at 4:15 server time, which would hopefully make me home by 5:30 server time. If we can head for a little later start, I'm in...

Vaslov

Explorer
How about moving it to Thursday then. No rush in your schedule. Easier for me than going later. That's a school night ya know.

Spatula

Explorer
Well, I would love to come, but I'm going to be in Vegas the weekend of the 30th and I'm not sure if I'll be back in time.

Cerion

kotik2

First Post
Vaslov said:
How about moving it to Thursday then. No rush in your schedule. Easier for me than going later. That's a school night ya know.

Confused I am...

If you mean moving it to Thursday the 27th, that really depends on how my hook up in my hotel room in Anaheim is, and how quickly I can adapt to a different keyboard, make sure my keybindings are done and all that jazz...

But the posted date change is moving it to Monday night, Halloween, which is fine by me. I can have someone else man the door for any late trick or treaters. I need to take Zhev through as far as the Golem Lord, and have massive piles of dark iron to turn in with Ath in the bar. In a perfect world for me, that would be a switch out to Ath to turn in the ore, but run the instance as Zhev.

On a side note, because I am too lazy to start another thread, has anyone else been having trouble connecting to ENWorld over the past few days? I kept getting time outs.

Vaslov

Explorer
You're confused? Nope. Sorry. I win that award. I was looking at a calendar over 5 years old. Not even sure how that happened. Date change above as I have plans for the night of the 31st.

kotik2

First Post
Clarity

November 1st I can do easily. I don't think Fuil is on call that night, but I will check. If he's not, then we would have 3-4/5 planned in advance, truly handy numbers.

kotik2

First Post
Update

Fuil is not on call on the 1st, so we are closing in on a full group. Fair warning, I can only make the 2934 mana water...

I'll have more regarding Blizzcon after I am back in Illinois...

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
The 1st is a school night for me. I'll be tied up until after that and have to call it quits early. I'm hoping to be at my observing school all day every day this week.

Remove ads