GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

Robichaud

Explorer
I'm still around and checking in occasionally, even if it seems like both games I was involved in seem to have died, or at least have a priest standing at the foot of the bed making the sign of the cross. Has anyone seen thegreyman, or does anyone know what he's up to?

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Sorry for my absence, I had an unexpected stay in the hospital, followed by some recuperation time without internet access. I'm fine now, and should be back to something like my normal posting.

So, is this game still going?

orsal

LEW Judge
I noticed the following while browsing a Shop thread:

InVinoVeritas said:
(Blah... I haven't been around enough lately. Also, Thargon is officially on an adventure, but it looks like an adventure that died... so I'm kind of in Limbo or Escrow or something.)

... so I poked my head in here to see. Does this adventure have a judge? It seems not -- at least, there's none listed. Ordinarily, it'd be the judge's responsibility to step in and (hopefully) take over, or else (failing all else) wrap the game up and award XP.

covaithe

Explorer
Hello. I've gotten permission from the judges (well, one judge, but that's enough to be going on with for now) to take over as DM for this adventure, if the players are still interested. I've read the notes that thegreyman submitted to the judges, which, while not complete, are enough of a frame that I think I can build an interesting adventure.

So, can I have a roll call of players who are still watching this thread and interested in continuing with me as DM?

orsal

LEW Judge
Hello. I've gotten permission from the judges (well, one judge, but that's enough to be going on with for now)

Since the judge spot for this adventure was never filled, I just stepped into it. Now, in my capacity as judge for this adventure, I appoint covaithe substitute DM.

Remove ads