Stalker0's Review: The Trailblazer System by Bad Axe Games

Stalker0

Legend
I recently had a chance to review the Trailblazer system...a series of houserules on top of 3rd edition Dnd.

The review is attached. Overall its a beautiful work, and something everyone should take a look at.

You can get the PDF at the company's website, found here: Bad Axe Games

Attachments

• Trailblazer Review.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 454

Jack99

Adventurer
After reading it, would you say there is anything in it (apart understanding the design of 3x) for a 4e DM?

Stalker0

Legend
After reading it, would you say there is anything in it (apart understanding the design of 3x) for a 4e DM?

The action point system (especially its customization) could probably be adapted to 4e action points. Also the combat reactions could be made into at will powers of some kind.

I don't think you could port them over directly, they would have to be "4eized", but those two I could see an interest in bringing to 4e.

Last edited:

Ant

First Post
I liked that review so much I just ordered a copy of Trailblazer. Good work, Stalker0 (and Bad Axe Games, of course).

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Nice review. I sent an email to a buddy to steer him to it as well as to the links in your sig. Thanks. :)

CapnZapp

Legend
Have you considered submitting your review to rpg-net?

(I would have asked this in the comments of your OP, but apparently I have given you too many XP "lately" to be allowed to write comments to your posts :) )

Remove ads