[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaBaNa

First Post
The Light. repeat the twins, they seem to have a pause deciding who'll speak next, Veruza breaks the silence and continues The monastery is located in Adar, our parents left to spread The Light and took us in tow. After they passed, Veruza's already pale face becomes ghost white, as all the color drains from it, and for a moment she appears as a corpse. we never went back... Just kept mercing, spreading the vibration. she struggles through the last sentences, shaking visibly. Audrey picks up as her sisters mouth closes, I'd be a merc alone, had the... The sisters look at each other, and squint, some form of non-verbal, communication passing between them quickly, Let's just say Veruza would be with our parents had things gone differently. As Audrey speaks her pale sister in clerical robes sips at the water, color slowly returning to her face.

[sblock=OOC]

The Kalashtar twins are originally from Adar, where the original Quori combined themselves with monks from the area. Riedra the neighboring country attacks Adar on a regular basis due to differing interaction with the Quori, and The Dreaming Dark.

The Light is a path taken in order to cause the Region of Dreams to shift phase out of nightmare and into dream. Adar follows this path.

The Inspired is a path taken in order to cause the Region of Dreams to maintain it's current phase and extend the nightmare. Riedra follows this path.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

modest

First Post
Dalvach sits back and listens to the conversation between the two sisters and the bard. He grins and chuckles occasionally at the half-elf's eagerness and obvious interest in the girls. Occasional glances over his shoulder at the rest of the patrons in the bar illicit curious raised eyes by Daegaul. To Dalvach, it's as if he is waiting for something bad to happen, though his ease in drinking, conversation and general lightheartedness would never betray the strange, prickly tension growing in the front of his mind. Everyone here could be suspect, all but the three he knows are of sound body and mind. But even then...one could never truly know.

He makes a mental note to investigate into the general nature of the Adar and Riedra, never before hearing of them.
Dalvach sits patiently, waiting for the bard to finish his introductions and interrogatives, and recalls the story he is about to tell.

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
A dwarf enters the tavern. He is tall for his race with thick black hair and short but well kept beard. He wears a suit of chainmail that appears to be crafted from chiseled stone. Twin battleaxes are crossed over his shoulders with handles within easy reach. A light blue amulet is draped around his neck and a belt of small axes fits around his stout belly. A cloak of natural colors sits on his shoulders along with a small traveling pack.

He sees the group clusters around the twins and gives them a curious look before heading to an empty table nearby. After settling himself in his seat he looks over at the table again, making eye contact briefly with Dalvach when the dwarf glances over his shoulder at the rest of the room.

[sblock=OOC] Putting in a new character for approval, Baern Woodsbane Level 4 Ranger

LEB:pC:Baern Woodsbane (johnmeier1) - ENWiki
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 4

"Oh, I understand. The darkness is a terrible foe. But now listen to my tale." Varis continues:

"Hear this story of sorcery and might,
about a young orphan in the darkest of night.

Fought for survival on the lowest level of the tower,
he was adopted for his dragonmark's power.

..."

[sblock=ooc]

Character send for approval[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
The door to the tavern opens than closes quickly. At first the patrons do not notice anything, thinking it was just the wind they go back to their drinks.

A few however see a white cat who seems to be look for something. She weaves her way through the tavern, spying on her surroundings. Finally she jumps on Varis's table and starts to watch him, flicking her large fluffy tail back and forth.

Walking Dad

First Post

"...

He moved ..."

Varis is a bit startled as the cat jumps on his table.
"Uhm,... and you are, kitty?" He asks, as he searching his mind for the answer.

[sblock=ooc]
Arcana +9
History +8
Insight +9
Nature +6
Religion +8

Any chance Varis knows something?

Needs to be approved:
LEB:pC:Varis d'Lyrandar (Walking Dad) - ENWiki[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"It's a cat. Obviously someone's familiar. It won't talk back to you." the Eladrin says blandly as he walks up to the bard.

"Now that you are finished with your song, do you know any songs about the destruction of Cyre?" he asks.

Walking Dad

First Post

"There is magic to make animals to messengers. And I know of people who can transform into them as well.

I'm sory, where are my manners. Varis d'Lyrandar my name. How can I call you."
Varis says quickly but he is a bit suspicious.

[sblock=ooc]
Arcana +9
History +8
Insight +9
Nature +6
Religion +8

Any chance Varis knows something?

Needs to be approved:
LEB:pC:Varis d'Lyrandar (Walking Dad) - ENWiki[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads