Dual Subscribers

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's no advantage in subscribing to both (although with the ENW subs you get a whole bunch of other stuff, of course).

The next issue (#3) for EN World subscribers will be made available in February. For RPGNow subscribers, #5 will be available by then (I have it now - just waiting on a couple of combat maps).

the8bitdeity

First Post
There's no advantage in subscribing to both (although with the ENW subs you get a whole bunch of other stuff, of course).

The next issue (#3) for EN World subscribers will be made available in February. For RPGNow subscribers, #5 will be available by then (I have it now - just waiting on a couple of combat maps).

I had already subscribed to the RPGNow sub before the EN sub was available. I mostly did the ENworld for the other stuff (which I'm fine with), but I was hoping the RPGNow releases would not get moved back to sync up with the EN sub progression. It sounds like RPGNow will stay as a separate schedule.

rangda

First Post
I swear it was gone when I went to buy it (which was when it being available via ENWorld support was first done). I had a bookmark to it, which still worked but the buy link was gone. And I wasn't able to find it anywhere else.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I swear it was gone when I went to buy it (which was when it being available via ENWorld support was first done). I had a bookmark to it, which still worked but the buy link was gone. And I wasn't able to find it anywhere else.

I've never removed it. Maybe RPGNow was having a funny day!

Remove ads