Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[video=youtube_share;kbwLC3Yr8vA]https://youtu.be/kbwLC3Yr8vA[/video]

Are they CN? I think it's awesome no matter the alignment.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Last night I heard bumping and scratching behind the dashboard of my car. I hope whatever varmint found its way in found its way out.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Off to mourn for my past

Mourn as you need. We'll be here when you get back. The world is a cruel, unfair, uncaring place. People look out for themselves and their own, and tend to overlook others. We're a family here. Some of us have known each other for years. We've celebrated new life with Aurora and we've mourned the passing of friends and family with several hivers. This is a family we chose to be a part of. You're not alone in your misery. There is a reason I talk about my car and Walmart so much. I don't go into details here because I believe some would enjoy it too much. We all get stuck in the cracks somewhere along the way. Life passes us by or forsakes us. That's when we look to those around us for support. We'll ride with you as long as we can.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Last night I heard bumping and scratching behind the dashboard of my car. I hope whatever varmint found its way in found its way out.

I forgot; if the dam thing gets loose and bites me, and I get turned into a werechipmunk or a weresquirrel, tell everyone I love them. Then I'm coming for YOU!

Remove ads