Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I got news on Saturday that two of my cousins passed away on Friday. One from cancer, the other an overdose.
The overdose was only 34. He's 10years younger than me. We hung out some as kids. The other was same age as me. I didn't know him as well. He was a sheriff's deputy. His father was a cop that was killed on duty. We don't talk to my dad's side of the family much. It was just shocking to hear this news.
A local station did a nice story on him.
.. .. .. .. ..
Sorry to hear of this

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e7/6f/65/e76f65275bc787e164cc6bef0336e4f3.jpg

Thought I would share this. A gamer's Christmas- .. .. .. and a close-up of the cane I now needView attachment 103826
and just where might one find a cane like that?

Oh, I am back from my sister's place

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Thought I would share this. A gamer's Christmas-View attachment 103825 and a close-up of the cane I now needView attachment 103826
I don't need a cane yet. If I don't lose a whole lot of weight, I'll need one sooner than later. When I do, Ima gonna get one like that badass. I am super jealous of your haul there, Monty.

No material gifts for me again. I did watch The Christmas Chronicles with my mom. Kurt Russell *IS* Santa. The elves were cute and furry. We had some grub. It was a good Christmas.

let me play you a little ditty about jack and diane
OTDCS5R.png

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
From now on I will take a pic of any teddy bears that are up to strange things I come across just for you

YES!!!! I showed the cooking one to my mom yesterday.lol I love things like that in games. To me it shows a sense of humor, and detail on the developer's part. WOW had stuff like that.

YES!!!! I showed the cooking one to my mom yesterday.lol I love things like that in games. To me it shows a sense of humor, and detail on the developer's part. WOW had stuff like that.

I'll have to go hunt for it again but there's a group of bears putting on a cooking show

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Watching my Yellow Jackets play bowl game. They have a player named Anree Saint-Amour. When the announcer said his name I swear he said Say no more. I was thinking that was a hell of a name.lol

Remove ads