• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thought for the day: I don't feel a year older.

But my back sure does.

Another thought: fans of WH40K are nuts.

Hang on, I'm a fan of WH40K.

Happy birthday! wait until you reach your 50's!!

.. .. .. blah blah .. .. .. With a flat earth you don't need time zones. .. .. .. blah blah blah .. .. ..
hang on there, I thought you said that if the earth was flat, cats would have knocked every thing off by now??!!??!!

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Happy birthday! wait until you reach your 50's!!

hang on there, I thought you said that if the earth was flat, cats would have knocked every thing off by now??!!??!!

It's a joke. I thought the blah blah about illuminati and watches really sold it.

Aeson

uh huh. sure. what ever lets you sleep at night.
Melatonin lets me sleep at night. :cool:

See, I do this thing where I play the dumb American. In where I make dumb comments about time zones or use words like Finlandese. The funny works when the audience is in on it, like with Lou Costello of Abbott and Costello. I've been watching so many flat earth debunking videos on youtube. I'm trying to work it into my schtick.

Last edited:

Aeson

Watching my Yellow Jackets play bowl game. They have a player named Anree Saint-Amour. When the announcer said his name I swear he said Say no more. I was thinking that was a hell of a name.lol

I should have said watching them lose a bowl game. :(

Aeson

I really like Flaming Hot Cheetos. What I don't like is the red dye I get on my fingers when I eat. Walmart has their brand which is just as good. It too has the red dye. Did they have to copy the whole thing?

Remove ads