Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've been playing Runescape Old School on my tablet. I'm just trying it out. It's hard to tell myself where to go with my big fingers. I think it's going to get old quick.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I ventured into the on topic forum for 5th Edition. That was a mistake. I didn't know I had committed a faux pas. I was quickly made aware. Thankfully someone with the ability to do so, corrected my egregious error. Thank you, whoever you are. The thread, I assume, now meets the exacting standards of the esteemed denizens of that forum. Perhaps I'll go back to lurking there. Best not to upset the natives.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[video=youtube;Hu5visZDqlY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu5visZDqlY[/video]

I can't believe this is twenty years old. I had this album on a cassette once upon a time.

That album cover could be a Traveller: 2300 campaign.

Looking to restart Darksun stuff. Rereading my "Under a Darksun" Storyhour. Did so much. But nearly done rebuilding my timeline.

Anything to stay busy when I can't work. At one point I thought I would enjoy retirement. Not anymore. Sigh....

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[video=youtube_share;Jsj-hDW9bS8]https://youtu.be/Jsj-hDW9bS8[/video]

Cat spent 3 of 9 lives surviving sinking ships.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Looking to restart Darksun stuff. Rereading my "Under a Darksun" Storyhour. Did so much. But nearly done rebuilding my timeline.

Anything to stay busy when I can't work. At one point I thought I would enjoy retirement. Not anymore. Sigh....

Are you homebound, bed ridden, on house arrest, or trapped by feet of snow? If no, then perhaps volunteer work or a part time job that you can physically do. Those on disability can work. They just have to limit the number of hours and income. You live in the land of Bernie, I'm sure there some free government programs you can take advantage of.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
In case you're unaware; Cracker Jack surprises suck now. It's been a long time since they had a real toy inside. Mostly just stickers these days. The sticker in the bag I opened tonight had instructions to download an app to scan the sticker to get a game. It was a quick memory card game. 3 matching pairs. When you win you're treated to Cracker Jack trivia.

Remove ads