The Walking Dead 4.15 - "US"

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Seemingly good, yes. But... well, I'm waiting to see. Is there something creepy and wrong underlying Terminus, or are our characters too far gone to accept something good?

And... Denise Crosby?

Seemingly good, yes. But... well, I'm waiting to see. Is there something creepy and wrong underlying Terminus, or are our characters too far gone to accept something good?

And... Denise Crosby?

I have a feeling Terminus is going to be all kinds of messed up. I totally missed that was denise crosby until someone pointed it out to me.

NewJeffCT

First Post

And... Denise Crosby?

I didn't even realize that creepy woman was Denise Crosby until they mentioned it on Talking Dead. Of course, I hadn't really seen her since she played Tasha Yar's half Romulan daughter on Star Trek TNG. Those Romulan/Enterprise C episodes were what, 20 years ago when they originally aired?

But, 89% of Talking Dead poll respondents think Terminus is "Worse than Woodbury" - everybody seems suspicious. And, it did seem odd that they just walked right in to where Denise Crosby was cooking. Nobody else was around? No lookouts/guards? The gate wasn't locked?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
But, 89% of Talking Dead poll respondents think Terminus is "Worse than Woodbury" - everybody seems suspicious.

Of course. Because there's nothing good in the post-apocalyptic world! :)

And, it did seem odd that they just walked right in to where Denise Crosby was cooking. Nobody else was around? No lookouts/guards? The gate wasn't locked?

No lookouts or guards *that you saw*. Remember that, with the signs around, they are trying to make a habit of bringing new people in, and the message those signs give is one of acceptance and welcome - "all who arrive, survive". I would guess they knew the group was coming, so they baked a cake, so to speak.

And... Denise Crosby?
Oh, I wasn't referring to Terminus as being good. I was referring to Glen finding his girlie. Terminus seems creepy. Aside from that, the guys Daryl is traveling with are hunting Rick and his group.. They mentioned something about having seen him was enough for a claim, or something like that. I get the feeling these guys have something to do with Terminus. They did mention they had rules while they were on the road, so the question is, where do they stay when not on the road? Maybe Terminus?

Remove ads