Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Lou

Explorer
Fatoon Oracle 6/Hierophant 1 AC 18 HP 48/48

As Fatoon feels the magical bonds lifted, he looks around to see if all enemies in sight are dead. He says, "I can't take a chance on healing the demon, so who needs healing?" Fatoon looks at Va'keva.

The first to speak up receives a Cure Moderate Wounds "May the Spirit cure you of your injuries" curing 13.

[sblock=rolls]
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=216054 CMW 28d+6 cures 13
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

'Keva looks around for a place to station himself where he'll have a better view of the demon, assuming the cowardly creature is still around and hasn't fled the field of battle.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]
Looking around for a place to set up again. 'Keva ain't no climber or jumper...
[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I'm fine. Maybe bless instead of healing? Or ready attack spell? Maybe dispel to counter next demon spell?

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Thorn and Vir only]As you make your way across the roof you see the demon gesturing and speaking to 3 more newly arrived demons. They pop out of existence before you can do more than take note of them. The remaining original demon shows a toothy grin and makes makes a 'come hither' gesture at you. Even from 40' away you can see his wounds closing closing. [/sblock]

On the ground you prepare for the demon to return, but so far you see nothing. Thorn and Vir move from your line of sight quickly.

Last edited:

OOC: So, we on the ground can do nothing? My readied action stands...

OOC: Well, you have no foe to target this round anyway. Next round might be more interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Let's see how brave you are with claw fighting claw." Viridian calls out in demon language.
He moves closer and then suddenly blurs on all fours as he closes with the demon and then even passes it by, biting as he goes. Using his claws to arrest his momentum as soon as he passes the demon, he bites again, pushing forward with his neck, hitting sensitive (or at least, less armored) parts of the demon.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: 30' forward
Swift: move remaining 10' with surge (Champions strike) and moving behind the demon so Thorn / [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] can flank - Acrobatics +9 if needed to avoid OAs
Stunning bite vs AC; good magic damage: 1D20+14 = [8]+14 = 22; 1D4+7 = [3]+7 = 10 - FORT DC 14 or stunned, bypasses all DR

Standard: Stunning bite 2 vs AC; good magic damage: 1D20+13 = [12]+13 = 25;1D4+6 = [4]+6 = 10 - FORT DC 14 or stunned

If we're still in range of MetaVoids song, add 4 to hit (AC 26 and 29) and damage (14 and 14) respectively
Add 2 more damage per hit if the enemy is flat-footed (doubtful) and
Boar style damage: 2D6 = [1, 4] = 5 more if both attacks hit
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Sorry, I've moved to a new apartment and for a long time I didn't have internet because...infuriating reasons I won't go into now...but I am back!)

Thorn rushes in on Viridian's heels, circling to flank as her chains whicker out and slash their cold iron spines across demonic flesh!

(Attacking w/Favored enemy and flanking: [roll0] to hit, for [roll1] damage!)

Remove ads