D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Aremus strapped on his shield, so I assume I've taken my action, but if I could have done that while out-of-combat chatting, he will rush toward the giantess, dashing if he needs to.

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: Sorry for my lack of posting, been a busy week with a new job, I should be able to stay on top of things for a while now though.
He would understand what they were shouting.
I was hoping to have been able to try and prevent the attack, but it looks like its too late now.

Fistan

As the dragon blast the giant with its icy breath Fistan begins to chant, "Melet tersa ulcno." pointing his hands at the balcony to either side of the dragon. A mass of sticky web shoots out from the balcony, walls and floor around the dragon.

[SBLOCK=Actions and rolls]
Action: Cast web Dragon must pass a DC 16 DEX save or be restrained
Special: Use luck to re-roll any critical hit against Fistan
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
AC: 15 (12 - 15 with mage armour)
Initiative: +2
HP: 30/30 (HD: 5/5d6)
Arcane Ward: 14/14 +7 THP

Concentration: Web
Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 2/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (3/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R), Comprehend Languages (R)
LEVEL 2: (2/3) Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)
LEVEL 3: (1/2) *Counterspell, *Fireball[/SBLOCK]

Giant Speakers: You would hear the Majordomo scold the prince for showing mercy and siding with the inferior smallfolk. You would also understand her commands to the dragon. Mostly, freeze them to death!

Aremus: Rushes towards the Giantess.

Tranio: The Majordomo cries out in pain as your chill touch causes massive damage.

Bethany: Your second swing cuts the Majordomo across her leg. The giant is suddenly filled with fear.
MajorDomo Fright: 1D20 = [4] = 4

Dren: You bury your axe into one of the dragon's massive paws and blood pours out.

Fistan: The magical web appears across the balcony, but the nimble dragon avoids it.
_: 1D20 = [16] = 16

Carolina: Waits for a shot.

Ordrar: Rushes towards the Giantess.

Majordomo: Having taken much damage, and now frightened of Bethany, the Majordomo frantically begins reciting a magic phrase. The giant dissolves into a gaseous form and attempts to fly out into the sky before. Those who speak giant, hear her give the dragon one last order to slay the party.

Dragon: Angered at the attack, the dragon turns and fires its cold breath upon Dren. [DC 19 Constitution save.]

Ice Breath Recharge: 1D6 = [6] = 6

Prince: The male giant staggers to his feet and tries to calm the dragon, but it still is acting hostile.

Dragon Handling: 1D20+3 = [5]+3 = 8

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar: Rushes towards the Giantess.

Majordomo: Having taken much damage, and now frightened of Bethany, the Majordomo frantically begins reciting a magic phrase. The giant dissolves into a gaseous form and attempts to fly out into the sky before. Those who speak giant, hear her give the dragon one last order to slay the party.

Stopping as his target turns into mists, Ordrar grins brandishing his hammer.
"No, you don't! You don't get to flow off. You get hammered, whether you're smoking cold girl or just smoking."

[sblock=Actions]
Cast: Magic missile: 1D4+1 = [2]+1 = 3
1D4+1 = [4]+1 = 5
1D4+1 = [3]+1 = 4

[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goldenfields/Cloud temple
Afternoon
Round 2

Dren swayed on his feet, blinking frost from his eyes. “That...the best ye...got, dragon?” he asked, Shifting back on his feet. “Let’s see how ye like...fire.”

Dren’s fists started to burn with flames. He swung his axe hard, though it skittered over the dragon’s scales, but his second strike was true. Then he swung with his flaming fist, though the dragon danced away.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Handaxe attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15
1D6+3 = [2]+3 = 5

Handaxe attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [16]+6 = 22
1D6+3 = [5]+3 = 8

Bonus Action: Spend 1 ki for Fangs of the Fire Snake to do fire damage instead of bludgeoning
Unarmed attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [2]+6 = 8
1D4+3 = [1]+3 = 4

Move:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 5/41 HD: 5//5d8+2
Ki: 0/5/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20 Used: 4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

Neurotic

Ordrar: You hit the now physical target with your missiles.

[MENTION=6873732]seriousmoonlight[/MENTION], if the target reappeared, I wouldn't waste my last slot...unless you would like to end the fight (speed of play). I would like to change that to physical attack and booming hammer (ignore the surge roll in the next post if she drops from one hit)

Ordrar prepares to cast his spell, but as the giant reappears, his grin widens even more and he swings his hammer, once, twice...and finding some reserve of energy third time, smacking into the the giantess and sheathing her into magical bracket just waiting for her to move.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Last edited:

Neurotic

OOC: Obviously, a mistake there rolls are 17 and 12 to hit (hopefully, hit and miss) with 13 damage +4 if she moves

[roll0]
[roll1]

Remove ads