D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Ordrar: You think you'd be able to destroy the choker with your weapon, but there is always the chance that a missed wild swing will hit the giant prince instead. There is also the concern of how the majordomo will react.

Fistan: You are convinced that you a successful dispel magic casting could free the prince of the electrical attack. Though you can barely look at the dragon, it strikes you as acting much different than how you were taught they behave. It has not communicated or shown any higher intelligence.

Majodomo: "We are here to save the the crops and supplies of your colony. No doubt you are aware that a hill giant army s is marching towards your walls at this very moment."The giant chuckles. "If they get in there won't be a crumb left for any of us."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"A Hill Giant army... Of course we know of it." Aremus lied, terribly. Lying being entirely against his nature. "But how do you plan on 'saving' us by floating silently above and torturing this young giant?"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"A Hill Giant army... Of course we know of it." Aremus lied, terribly. Lying being entirely against his nature. "But how do you plan on 'saving' us by floating silently above and torturing this young giant?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goldenfields/Cloud temple
Afternoon
Round 0

Dren eyed the majordomo. Why did she care about this hill giant army, and why had she not told anyone in Goldenfields? And why were there evil cultists aboard her cloud fortress? Not to mention the torture of the other giant and the slaughter inside the cloud castle. Something just wasn’t adding up.

Insight: 1D20+3 = [19]+3 = 22

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Bonus Action:
Move: 35’ toward the stairs
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 34/41+8 thp HD: 5//5d8+2
Ki: 1/5/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20 Used: 4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar tries to put the shield under the collar before slamming it with the hamer. Both to have metal background against which to smash the collar and to protect the giant from eventual miss.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio is aware there is a clock on his curse, and that within half a minute the giant will regain its full strength. He has no means to share this information with his companions but not his enemy, but he is uninterested in losing this advantage. He is staying out of any direct line of sight. That means, of course, that he can see the dragon. It rattles him, but he does not lose his composure. It's not moving -- perhaps it's an illusion? -- but his primary concern is to keep the Majordomo weak for the full minute. Hopefully those talking will decide things quickly.

OOC: Concentration for a minute, less three rounds now by my count.
He will attack the Majordomo if there's any hostile action taken by anyone.
In the last round of the minute he will have something to say.

Aremus: "Have you not noticed the dragon breathing down your neck," asks the Majordomo. "The cowardly hill giants and goblins will flee at the first sight of it. Afterwards, the crops of Goldenfields can be brought up here and my master will see that they are properly distributed."

Dren: You don't trust her in the slightest. The association with the cultists is bad enough, but every other giant in this base has either been dead or tortured. Her desire to hand over the bounties below to the giant who raided Nightstone seems like a terrible idea as well.

Ordrar: Roll an attack with your hammer.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goldenfields/Cloud temple
Afternoon
Round 0

“Bah!” Dren scoffed at the majordomo. “Ye’re full o’ :):):):):), lady. Ye ally wi’ evil dragons an’ cultists, an’ ye’ve slaughtered th’other giants in this citadel. I’ve nae reason t’ trust ye ‘ave guid intentions t’word Goldenfields any more than ye an’ yers did Nightstone.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Bonus Action:
Move: 35’ toward the stairs
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 34/41+8 thp HD: 5//5d8+2
Ki: 1/5/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20 Used: 4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Besides, the dragon is not real! Just an illusion!" bellows Ordrar, trying to convince himself and stop shaking. He catches the tip of his shield under the collar of the giant and slams the hammer down.

[roll0]
[roll1] <- not sure if this applies, but it's here if needed

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Of course I have noticed the Dragon. It is a very fine dragon indeed." admitted Aremus, "But I expect it will equally terrorize the fine folk of Goldenfields. But I sense that this is not your concern. You have suggested that your plan is to take the crops, as opposed to save them. It is an important distinction. In fact, I strongly object to the former, while I would instead support the latter."

He then strapped on his shield.

Remove ads