D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

industrygothica

Adventurer
OOC: Remember that the balcony is 50 feet above the chamber. It's going to take a lot of movement just to get down the stairs. At least that's the way I'm reading it... please correct me if I'm wrong.

OOC: Correct, the balcony is 50 feet up and these are 5 feet squares.

Aremus: Your first glowing arrow flies into the giant's shoulder.

Tranio:The ray hits the majordomo and you can clearly see the massive foe get weaker.

Bethany: You dash to the bottom of the stairs. (Let me know if you want to do something different.)

Dren: Both arrows pierce into the rather large target.

Fistan: Your fire bolts hit into the giant's chest plate.

Carolina:You dash to the other side of the balcony and take cover, undetected.

Ordrar: You dash to the bottom of the stairs. (Let me know if you want to do something different.)

Majordomo: The giant cries in pain as she is hit by the numerous projectiles. The majordomo would then rip a chunk of cloudstuff out of the floor and chuck it at Aremus like a boulder. The lethal attack just misses, creating a hole in the wall behind the party.

Cloudstuff toss: 1D20+12 = [4]+12 = 16

battle.JPG

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goldenfields/Cloud temple
Afternoon
Round 2

Dren ducked behind the low wall of the balcony as the giant ripped out some cloud stuff and threw it up at them.

“Spread out!” he called to the others, moving to the right toward the stairs, pausing to shoot two more arrows at the majordomo.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Shortsword attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19
1D6+3 = [4]+3 = 7
1D20+6 = [16]+6 = 22
1D6+3 = [5]+3 = 8

Bonus Action:
Move: 35’ toward the stairs
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 34/41+8 thp HD: 5//5d8+2
Ki: 1/5/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20 Used: 4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Bethany tries to get around the bottom giant to reach the majordomo. She is prepared to fight if the bottom giant turns hostile.

OOC: Move/Dash: up left side of giant puts me in melee with majordomo

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar follows, ready to defend Bethany.

OOC: if he is the target, there is always shield spell :) but I will be out of spells for the day. If the attack targets both, he chooses to defend Bethany and take the hit

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan,

Fistan moves to spread out and make the group a smaller target, before sending another two bolts of fire streaking towards the giant.

[SBLOCK=Actions and Rolls]
Move: about halfway towards Carolina
Attack: Attack and damage: 1D20+7 = [20]+7 = 27
2D10 = [9, 1] = 10
crit damage: 2D10 = [6, 9] = 15

Special: Use a luck die to re-roll any hit on Fistan
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 30/30 (HD: 5/5d6)
Arcane Ward: 14/14 +7 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (3/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R), Comprehend Languages (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)
LEVEL 3: (1/2) *Counterspell, *Fireball[/SBLOCK]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus ran toward the stairs, firing more arrows at the Majordomo while yelling, "Aha! My arrows have helped to reveal your hostility! But it does not have to be this way! I will stop shooting if you promise not to throw things at me or my friends. Then we shall speak peaceably about the subject of... peace."

He fumbled his eloquence on the last bit as he reached the top of the stairs.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio remains on the upper level, trying to keep out of sight. His thoughta re filled with pulling strength form the muscles of the giant, his torso succumbing to the inevitable ravages of death. He peaks over the edge, fires a single beam at the Majordomo, and then withdraws, adjusting his position, so as not to be an easy target for another cloudstuff boulder.

OOC: Maintain concentration.
Attack: Chill touch [1d20+7[/roll] to hit. If successful, damage = [roll0], with no healing possible.
Move to outside wall (say at 10-o-clock on the map above, apart form his companions).

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina holds her position, waiting to see how the giantess reacts to Aremus's request for peace.

OOC: Hold attack until it becomes evident that the Majordomo is going to continue hostilities.

Also, I'm leaving for New Orleans this evening, and will be gone for the week. I will likely still be able to keep up while I'm there, but I just wanted to give a head-up just in case. If I take too long, please roll something for me.

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 15; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]24[/COLOR]/24 [B]Temp HP:[/B] 8
[B]Initiative:[/B] +3
[B]Saves:[/B] DEX +6, INT +4
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 13
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Halfling, Thieves' cant
[B]Skills:[/B] Acrobatics +8, Deception +2, Investigation +4, Perception +3, Sleight of Hand +5, Stealth +8
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 8 (-1), Dex 19 (+4) , Con 12 (+1), Int 14 (+2), Wis 13 (+1), Cha 11 (+0)

[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No
[B]Money:[/B]24gp 4sp 4cp

Remove ads