[5E] [OOC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Closed)

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Surina turns to her compatriots: “The human looks vaguely familiar to me. I think he may be a member of the clergy. I’m willing to greet them if you like, though I don’t move the quietest in this armor.”

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Just an FYI that my availability to play may be a bit limited over the next week, given that family is home for the holidays and we will be going away for a few days after Christmas.

It's like that for a lot of people. I won't crack the whip on people not posting enough until after Jan 2. People are free to post. I'm just not expecting people to post.

The next post by me will be anything that happens at dawn in the camp. So if you have your plans ready let me know and I'll advance the clock to just after dawn. I don't want to cut off your planning session but I also don't want this to drag out too long.

Oh, and you've had a long rest since the last combat, those who were here for the combat.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
A couple of questions: Is K2 dead? I think Swithun might have killed that Kobold. Also, does the Barricade not provide any cover? If it does, I think K10 would have missed Swithun. I'm very curious, but I'm happy with whatever JM rules, of course.

Yes, K2 is dead. Died in post 577. I hadn't thought about cover. Sure. K10 missed:

Valdral - 20 - 20/20
Swithun - 19 - 18/24
Perin - 14 - 12/20
Kobolds - 11
Everett - 6 - 12/12
Surina - 4 - 20/20
Zadolix - 3 - 23/23

I assume you are going to attack K1 next. I'll update the battle image once the kobolds go after your turn.

Remove ads