Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring. Banana phone!

Anime Kidd

Explorer
I don't know if this has been posted already or not, but since I don't have the search function... Just thought it might lighten someone's mood perhaps.

Another parody of that "badger badger badger" flash animation. This time about a banana phones! I find it quite funny and I love the parts about it bieng cellular, modular, interactive-odular and the bolony and pony parts. Funny stuff. :)

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgerphone.php

Ambrus

Explorer
That song is going to be in my head all day now!

Heh. All day... Try "all week" or "all month". This thing stays with you. Weeks from now when you've just about forgoten it you'll be standing around waiting for the bus or something when you'll suddenly find yourself singing "Bring bring bring bring bring, banana-phoooooone. Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding, banana-phoooooone!" I'd advise anyone to NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG. If you value your sanity, put a stop to it before it starts. I speak from personal experience. It is THE BEAST! :confused:

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
In October of last year my children discovered the.... ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banan-phoooooooone. We watched it ONCE. ONCE I TELL YOU.

NOW NO ONE WILL TURN DOWN THE BLOODY MUSIC.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Why, PLEASE TELL ME WHY, did I ever click on this?

The voices. In my head. They won't stop. They won't go away. But now they keep me company. ring ring ring...

Yesterday, I had to listen to this. And today, it's quiet in the office, and I find myself humming mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mmMMMMMmm-mmmm

Why were you so cruel to post this? Why? :(

Remove ads