• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Completely Blank Posts?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yes, an immediate or reasonably quick (a few minutes, I know, but I haven’t tested the limits) self-edit will not trigger the notification. A mod edit will, regardless of timing.

No, we can’t turn those notifications off, AFAIK.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] [MENTION=177]Umbran[/MENTION] [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION]

I think I may have discovered the trigger for the posts disappearing: every one I know of that got blacked out was reported.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Oh yeah, in case anyone gets any bright ideas: anyone caught abusing the report button while this bug is roaming free WILL be dealt with.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] [MENTION=177]Umbran[/MENTION] [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION]

I think I may have discovered the trigger for the posts disappearing: every one I know of that got blacked out was reported.

Huh. Now that IS odd. What on Earth could cause that all of a sudden? The software hasn’t changed recently.

I’m away until tomorrow night, but we might have to disable the post report button if it’s suddenly doing that.

The software technically shouldn’t even *allow* a blank post, or one with less than (I think 3?) characters.

Remove ads