WotBS WotBS Map packs

boognish

First Post
Hello, I've been on the En World forums for quite some time, but this is my first actual post. Recently I purchased "The Scouring of Gate Pass" adventure module, and I find it very interesting. I was, however, disappointed that it did not come with any battle maps for the combat encounters. This is not really a big issue since I really enjoy making my own maps. Right now I'm working on a battle map for the Poison Apple Pub. If anybody is interested in collaboration or would like to see more of these maps let me know.

The attached file is battle map for the Poison Apple Pub. It is still a work in progress. If they are well received I will continue to make more of them

Note: I read through the rules, and I didn't see anything prohibiting me from posting an image such as this. If there is a problem please let me know and I will take this image down as soon as I can.

Attachments

• poisonapple.jpg
    poisonapple.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 129

boognish

First Post
Even though there are battlemaps available I figured I might as well finish the one I was working on. I sunk enough time so I had to at least finish it.

Attachments

• poisonapple.jpg
    poisonapple.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 142

Remove ads