Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: The Confirmation Recruitment

biotech66

Explorer
As for Monday if you just have a character concept, you don't need to be super specific we what you have. I just want to get us up and a running. We'll have mostly RP and questions the first day. Sound good?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Sorry bud! You have to do a PFS legal character. I want this legal, and I'll give out some chronicle out of the deal!

Yeah, no problem. It is just a concept I worked over the vacation. I should have read the thread first, post second

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
As for Monday if you just have a character concept, you don't need to be super specific we what you have. I just want to get us up and a running. We'll have mostly RP and questions the first day. Sound good?
Sure, I have that already, I think. Working OT, so might catch some time to work on it. I just don't like to commit/promise anything on weekends in case I decide to flake lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Vespernys Belsay, Human Fighter

Okay, I got her done.

s6k2ux.jpg

Vespernys Belsay, Human Fighter

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Just to highjack the thread for a moment. Any one of you experts know how I could get claws on a kobold at first level?

I can get always-on claws as natural attacks ranger, but it takes two levels away from fighter

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Just to highjack the thread for a moment. Any one of you experts know how I could get claws on a kobold at first level?

I can get always-on claws as natural attacks ranger, but it takes two levels away from fighter

No, sorry. I'm actually not a system mastery guy. I only have one character I play that is not core rule book. Maybe ask on the Paizo forums or the Pathfinder forum here?

Remove ads