D&D 5E Aasimar & Tiefling offspring

Coroc

Hero
[MENTION=53176]Leatherhead[/MENTION] ... destroying another wet dream of the powergamer are we :)

Powergamer to DM: I got a character concept for this half Tiefling half Aasimar who would make the ultimate Sorcerer / Paladin /Warlock MC

DM: Yeah, well, you created some Mongrelfolk, there your charisma score is unfortunately limited to 6 with a racial Maximum of 8 :p

Elon Tusk

Explorer
There are a lot of reasons why it wouldn't work or would be one or the other, but by the Rule of Cool I'd want it to be a hybrid.

Tiefmar
Appearance: gray feathered wings, short tiefling-like horns and tail
Ability Score Increase: Charisma +2, Wisdom +1
Alignment: often chaotic neutral
Size: medium
Speed: 30'
Flight: 30' (for 10 minutes total, regained on short or long rest)
Darkvision: 60'
Abomination Resistance: resistance to necrotic & fire damage
Abominable Touch: As an action, you can touch a creature and cause it to regain 1 hit point; when you do so it creates a bright harmless flame at the point of contact accompanied by a booming sound and smell of sulfur. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.
Languages: common, celestial, and infernal

Coroc

Hero
[MENTION=6875235]Elon Tusk[/MENTION] No, no the feathery wings attached to its nose and the horned tail protruding from his navel surely qualify this as a mongrelman.

So it is Charisma -4 Wisdom -2

:)

Kaleton

Villager
I like the idea of them being born a Fallen Aasimar. Maybe with horns or some other tiefling trait?

In my setting any child born with a tiefling parent is a tiefling regardless, but aasimar are sterile and cannot reproduce.

Grumbleputty

Explorer
For the adventure I've been writing for the last thousand years or so, a Tiefling hero and his Elven wife have a daughter who is basically a half-elf with just a few infernal traits (enough to make her VERY valuable some really bad people). But having read Elon's suggestion, I think I'll consider creating an elf/tiefling hybrid, that's much more interesting!

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
gibberingmouther.jpg

Remove ads