Delve DEEP into DUNGEONS with Pathfinder's Latest Miniatures Set!

Paizo's Erik Mona has shared some info about the upcoming 51-set Dungeons Deep Pathfinder Battles miniatures set which will launch in June. In this quick preview, we see the Sasquatch, the Dwarf Barbarian, and the Bubbling Cauldron! This set includes six "dungeon dressing" miniatures, of which the Bubbling Cauldron is one. Erik Mona mentions that this is "an experiment we plan to continue with future sets going forward".

Paizo's Erik Mona has shared some info about the upcoming 51-set Dungeons Deep Pathfinder Battles miniatures set which will launch in June. In this quick preview, we see the Sasquatch, the Dwarf Barbarian, and the Bubbling Cauldron! This set includes six "dungeon dressing" miniatures, of which the Bubbling Cauldron is one. Erik Mona mentions that this is "an experiment we plan to continue with future sets going forward".

mini1_sasquatch.jpeg
mini2_dwarf (1).jpeg
mini3_cauldron.jpeg

Dausuul

Legend
I hate the fact they try and make a collectable out of every thing when all I want are good durable minies for players and for the goblin hord. This is a much better alternative to any thing as you can paint it your self and no metal fingures http://www.reapermini.com/miniatures/bones.
Great if you can afford it and want to spend the time painting 'em. I enjoy painting minis now and then, but not on a large scale.

As for "making a collectible out of everything," what's wrong with that? The collectors buy a bunch of packs for the rares, then sell off the commons to resellers. Then we non-collectors can buy from the resellers and get a pile of common minis for cheap. If the rares weren't collectibles, the commons would cost a bunch more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads